BY IAMS

Iams Carved Filets Canned Cat Food gives your cat the taste and nutrition of ahomemade meal. Recommended for adult cats 1 year and older. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Broth Package Weight: 3oz Ingredients: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Flax Meal, Carrots, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide) Titanium Dioxide, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite(source of vitamin K3), Fructooligosaccharides, Broccoli, Taurine, Spinach Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8% Crude Fat (min) 5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 82% Ash (max) 2.75% Magnesium (max) 0.022% Taurine (min) 0.05% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.8%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.1*%. see more...

Dyneil C.
Wish I could afford to buy wet food on a regular, my cat knows this is a treat! It is appealing to my cat by smell and she never leaves anything in the bowl after.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
I used to buy this for my cat at my dads house and he absolutely loved it! It would be gone in seconds. He was a Maine con cat so he was a big cat, had a big appetite, and he loved it. I would definitely recommend this for your furry friend when he wants that special treat!
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have given this to my cat while she was pregnant. She ate it well enough and it didn't have as potent amid a smell as some cat food. It also has enough liquid to keep it moist so it doesn't come out like a rock.
erin m.
My cats so love this food it has things in it that not only do my cats love it but it is also good for them any thing from IAMS my vet recommends that's very important to me to know my cats are eating healthy food.
Maris C.
I mix this with my cats dry food and they really seem to like it. I get the chicken flavor because fish flavors tend to have more sodium then usual
Tara H.
Ames, IA
My cat goes crazy for these! I mix them in with this normal dry food and he loves it! I like the assorted flavored that you can buy in bulk too!
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
My vet has recommended this along with some other products. My cats like it, but it does sometimes give them stomach problems
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
This stuff leaves my cat happy but with nasty breath. Plus it's so slimy. I like ales gross wet food if I buy it
Charlotte S.
Topeka, KS
My cat is pretty big and loves these treats great for big cats he seems to like them great prices easy to open
Jackie M.
Amazing food for your cat!!! my cat loves this and gets sad when there is no more left for him to eat