BY IAMS

Iams Original provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. Now with Prebiotics to support strong defenses. Iams Adult Formula is available in three flavors, all provide complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. Highly digestible for minimal litter box waste and odor. Contains quality protein and specifically formulated and tested to support urinary tract health. Choose from Original, Lamb and Rice, or Ocean Fish and Rice. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Original Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 368.2 kcal/8 oz cup Package Weight: 25.5Lb Directions: 4 lbs: 1/4 - 1/3 cup 8 lbs: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 12 lbs: 3/4 - 1 cup 16 lbs: 1 - 1 1/3 cups 22 lbs: 1 1/3 - 2 cups Ingredients: Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn grits, ground whole grain sorghum, corn meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E, and citric acid), fish meal (source of fish oil), dried beet pulp (sugar removed), dried egg product, natural chicken flavor, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, dl-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, niacin, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), inositol, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], salt, calcium carbonate, minerals [zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate], rosemary extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 32% Crude Fat (min.) 21% Crude Fiber (max.) 3% Moisture (max.) 10% Ash (max.) 7% Magnesium (max.) 0.1% Taurine (min.) 0.15% Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.3% Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.23%. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Frances F.
Hialeah, FL
I buy this for
My cat when we are completely outbid his grain free food. This is the best food you can buy at the grocery store
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Our cats have food constantly so the free feed. We have no overweight cats. It's a wonderful cat food no problems
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Iams cat food used to be the best on the market. I’ve fed it to every single cat I’ve had over 30 something years. Once they changed the formula, and the shape, it went downhill. It used to smell good in the bag. I kept thinking it was just me, but the longer I kept buying it the more my cats didn’t want to eat it. They would vomit (not from hairballs- I Brush them every day) I tried the weight control Iams, they still vomited it up each time they ate it. They starting eating the cheap food I bought for the feral cats. I noticed they did not vomit after eating it. Iams used to make cat food in large 20 lb bags that were expensive. Now the same exact expensive price apply to a 13 lb bag. Ridiculous. The cheap brand cost a 1/4 of that and is 30 lbs! It lasts a lot longer and they don’t vomit and they love it. I don’t buy Iams any longer. I’m sad because iams did make their poo compact and less stinky. The cheap food makes poo stink worse.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Our cat has eaten this food for the past almost 13 years that we have had her. We've never had any issues and she seems to really like it. The only reason we have contimplated switching foods is because she has been having alot of hair balls the past couple of years. I think I will try the Iams Hair ball control and see if that helps. I would definitely recommend Iams cat food.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
If I dare leave the bag anywhere the cats can get to and it's sealed, it will be punctured and bitten in an effort to break through! My two cats love all the flavors. They only eat dry food and this brand is a fave! Highly.recommend for your indoor cats. Their coats shine and they are very healthy!
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
My cats love this cat food. It is a great formula I think and doesn't upset their stomachs like other cheaper brands would. If you want your cat to be healthy and have good digestive system feed them this and stop getting brands like friskes or moew mix that can really mess up your cats stomach.
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
The times is amazing for my bangle cat she loves high-protein dry cat food I also supplement that with fancy feast gravy lovers cat food on top she finished all of it
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
The feral cats in the neighborhood as well as my house cat love iams. I can't feed it to them all the time because of the price but when I find a sale and have coupons I stick up
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I've always uses Iams for all my cats and dogs! I've never had any problems with it.. All my animals have loved it and come running as soon as they here me open the bag
Sara L.
The cat is underwhelmed. so much so that he noticeably lost weigh in a week...And didn't have weight to lose!