BY IAMS

Iams Original provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. Now with Prebiotics to support strong defenses. Iams Adult Formula is available in three flavors, all provide complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. Highly digestible for minimal litter box waste and odor. Contains quality protein and specifically formulated and tested to support urinary tract health. Choose from Original, Lamb and Rice, or Ocean Fish and Rice. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Original Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 368.2 kcal/8 oz cup Package Weight: 25.5Lb Directions: 4 lbs: 1/4 - 1/3 cup 8 lbs: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 12 lbs: 3/4 - 1 cup 16 lbs: 1 - 1 1/3 cups 22 lbs: 1 1/3 - 2 cups Ingredients: Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn grits, ground whole grain sorghum, corn meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E, and citric acid), fish meal (source of fish oil), dried beet pulp (sugar removed), dried egg product, natural chicken flavor, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, dl-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, niacin, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), inositol, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], salt, calcium carbonate, minerals [zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate], rosemary extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 32% Crude Fat (min.) 21% Crude Fiber (max.) 3% Moisture (max.) 10% Ash (max.) 7% Magnesium (max.) 0.1% Taurine (min.) 0.15% Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.3% Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.23%. see more...

Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah, FL
I buy this for
My cat when we are completely outbid his grain free food. This is the best food you can buy at the grocery store
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Our cats have food constantly so the free feed. We have no overweight cats. It's a wonderful cat food no problems
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I've always uses Iams for all my cats and dogs! I've never had any problems with it.. All my animals have loved it and come running as soon as they here me open the bag
Sara L.
Sara L.
The cat is underwhelmed. so much so that he noticeably lost weigh in a week...And didn't have weight to lose!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dekalb, IL
My cats have eaten this food for years without any problems and they love it
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Exton, PA
My cats love this food. I love the low price and the fact that it doesn't make my cats vomit.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Renfrew, ON
My cats weren't a real big fan of this food. not sure why but it took them days to even taste it and they really didn't seem to have much of an appetite for it throught finishing the bag. it is also very expensive I only purchased because I had a coupon.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Florence, NS
My cat goes crazy for iams loves the smell and taste and i feel great knowing I'm feeding her well known healthy product.