IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food uploaded by Catherine E.

BY IAMS #30 in Cat Food

Promotes healthy coat. Promotes healthy heart. Promotes hairball reduction. Promotes healthy digestion. Promotes healthy eyes. Promotes strong muscles. Promotes strong immune system. Iams Hairball Care is specially formulated for adult cats to reduce hairballs by improving both your cat's coat and digestion. A unique blend of carbohydrates, beet pulp and FOS (which promotes healthy bacteria in the stomach) improves your cat's ability to absorb nutrients, provides bulk to move food through the intestines, promotes colon health and reduces waste and litter-box odors. It's also enhanced with fish oils, B-vitamins and brewers yeast for a healthy skin and shiny coat that helps control hairball formation. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisfulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid ), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Ash (max) 7.0% Magnesium (max) 0.1% Taurine (min) 0.15% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.3%* see more...

Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I have a white, Cornish male cat named Jacques who is going on 3 years old. He has a horribly sensitive stomach and becomes instantly sick after eating most foods. When I started him on IAMS he significantly improved and I no longer need to spend my mornings cleaning cat vomit. My boy is healthy and happy and that makes me happy. A small bag retails around $8.00 which is a great value as well. I usually purchase from my local grocery store or Walmart.
Brandy B.
Elsmere, KY
My cat loves this food! When he was rescued, his foster family fed him Ian’s for kittens. Once he became an adult, I wanted to keep him on the same family of food. The transition was super easy! He has some weight issues, but we are working on it. He rarely has hair balls, so I think this food helps.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My tabby loved this food, I was overall happy with the food as well as it was easy to find in pretty much any store so she never had to switch up her foods because of my last minute shopping procrastination. It's inexpensive and has better ingredients for your little fur balls.
Dennis W.
Concord
Great product. I've used it for years across multiple cats. It's long been my go-to cat food. Love the company. Love the product. I've tried to use other things, but the cats always look sad. Iams it is. Be sure to pay attention to your cats' needs and desires.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just started feeding my cat this food as he just turned 1 year old. So far he seems to really enjoy it! He’s usually quite picky, so I’ve been so happy to see that he’s finishing his bowl everyday. I will definitely keep purchasing this dry food!
Stacey M.
Layton, UT
This is our go to main cat food that we use. They like it and it keeps their coat looking shiny and healthy. We can often find a coupon or a good price on it, which helps even more. I know the nutritional balance is good for them.
Ann K.
I love the price & my cat loves the flavor!! He usually eats tuna flavor & can be picky. I was happy when I purchased this & he liked it!!! He’s an indoor cat & needs different nutrients. This is perfect!!
Em K.
Grand Rapids, MI
My cat likes this food goo enough. It seems to do its job. She’s a short haired tabby and is 3 years old. I’ve found that it is inexpensive and meets my expectations. I will buy this food again.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is one of the brand's that my cats have always liked. I have tried a few of their dry foods and never had much of a problem with my cats not eating them. they are decent prices and always have coupons or good sales
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
I really care about my kitty. I got him from the shelter and he was older. I wanted to make sure the food I fed him would give him what he needs to be healthy and stay with me a long time.