IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food uploaded by Catherine E.

BY IAMS

Promotes healthy coat. Promotes healthy heart. Promotes hairball reduction. Promotes healthy digestion. Promotes healthy eyes. Promotes strong muscles. Promotes strong immune system. Iams Hairball Care is specially formulated for adult cats to reduce hairballs by improving both your cat's coat and digestion. A unique blend of carbohydrates, beet pulp and FOS (which promotes healthy bacteria in the stomach) improves your cat's ability to absorb nutrients, provides bulk to move food through the intestines, promotes colon health and reduces waste and litter-box odors. It's also enhanced with fish oils, B-vitamins and brewers yeast for a healthy skin and shiny coat that helps control hairball formation. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisfulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid ), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Ash (max) 7.0% Magnesium (max) 0.1% Taurine (min) 0.15% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.3%* see more...

Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
I have always fed my adult cat this since she was a baby and she loves it. It must be yummy because even my dog eats it! I have heard it's not the best cat food out there but she loves it and it's not a horrible price.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
This is my cats favorite food. She also like the hair all care. She always seems to eAt this better than other food. Also can usually find great deals!
Emma F.
Sharon
We used to use a different company for my cats' food. But it didn't seem to be good for them, because no matter how much they ate, they stayed skinny, un-happy and un-healthy. So, we switched to Iams, and ever since then, my cats have gained weight and maintained it. They seem a lot happier and healthier thanks to Iams.
Rachel W.
Chapin
This has always been a staple in my household. As a foster for stray and feral cats, this is my go to. The quality is great for the price, and it is well balanced nutritionally for a variety of cats, both indoor and outdoor.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is the food I have fed my cats forever! It keeps my cats very healthy and happy. Their coats are really shiny and soft and I’m sure a lot of that is due to the food! This is the only brand and flavor I trust for my pets.
Diana H.
San antonio, TX
I have used Iams for my cat, but it hasn't been like wow I can't live without this. The ingredients are okay and the price is okay. I don't see much that differentiates it from generic cat food. It is a brand name though. His stomach was okay with this, it wasn't a perfect match with his constitution. I would use it ago short term, but not long term.
Sara H.
W Valley City, UT
I have the most stubborn 7 year old Russian blue. She is very picky when it comes to her food. I was very excited when this formula first came out, but worried because she has already refused 9/10 brands.

I had a coupon, so I decided to give it a try and she LOVED it! We now use this formula exclusively.
Holly K.
Great cat good! These have a high protein content so I like them better then most. My cat loves this brand and will get into the bag,if I don't open it quick enough.
Haley L.
My cat loves this cat food, we always get him this kind and the one in the pink bag and he loves them. You can find them almost anywhere that sells pet food. It's also not super expensive, we'll definitely keep buying this!
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
This is the only brand of food I buy for my cats. It keeps them healthy and free of any issues. With IAMS, I know they are getting the nutrition they need as they get older. Plus they think it tastes really good.