BY IAMS #22 in Cat Food

Promotes healthy coat. Promotes healthy heart. Promotes hairball reduction. Promotes healthy digestion. Promotes healthy eyes. Promotes strong muscles. Promotes strong immune system. Iams Hairball Care is specially formulated for adult cats to reduce hairballs by improving both your cat's coat and digestion. A unique blend of carbohydrates, beet pulp and FOS (which promotes healthy bacteria in the stomach) improves your cat's ability to absorb nutrients, provides bulk to move food through the intestines, promotes colon health and reduces waste and litter-box odors. It's also enhanced with fish oils, B-vitamins and brewers yeast for a healthy skin and shiny coat that helps control hairball formation. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisfulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid ), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Ash (max) 7.0% Magnesium (max) 0.1% Taurine (min) 0.15% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.3%* see more...

Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I have a white, Cornish male cat named Jacques who is going on 3 years old. He has a horribly sensitive stomach and becomes instantly sick after eating most foods. When I started him on IAMS he significantly improved and I no longer need to spend my mornings cleaning cat vomit. My boy is healthy and happy and that makes me happy. A small bag retails around $8.00 which is a great value as well. I usually purchase from my local grocery store or Walmart.
Danielle H.
Rexburg
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food more...
My sweet kitty loves this food. I love that she loves it, because it cuts down on how much she poops, and it cuts down on how much the poop stinks! It also makes her coat really soft and silky. It also seems really filling for her, because she hasn’t been eating as much. I talked to the vet about that and he said that as long as she was still behaving normally, and not losing weight, she’s fine. Definitely sticking with this food for her!
Brittany H.
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food more...
I have mixed feelings about it, but my cat LOVES it. She will seriously not eat any other brand or even flavor. I like the price but I wish she would eat something a little more healthy for her. This isn’t bad cat food, but i like natural and limited ingredient food for my pets, things that i can understand what it is and what’s going into my pets body. It’s not the best but i can’t complain, it’s in my price range and it’s not the worst!
Mary S.
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food more...
My cat has digestive issues. Everything would give him diarrhea that he just couldn’t control. It was terrible and we started spending $50 on blue buffalo cat food that just wasn’t helping. Our vet recommended we switch to this cat food which was more affordable and we haven’t had that issues since. He loves it and it loves him. We can now have him on our bed and I can cuddle him at night it is just an amazing feeling.
Em K.
Wyoming, MI
My cat likes this food goo enough. It seems to do its job. She’s a short haired tabby and is 3 years old. I’ve found that it is inexpensive and meets my expectations. I will buy this food again.
Ann K.
I love the price & my cat loves the flavor!! He usually eats tuna flavor & can be picky. I was happy when I purchased this & he liked it!!! He’s an indoor cat & needs different nutrients. This is perfect!!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is one of the brand's that my cats have always liked. I have tried a few of their dry foods and never had much of a problem with my cats not eating them. they are decent prices and always have coupons or good sales
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food more...
I do not recommend this food for male cats as a primary source of nutrition. When I first got my oldest pet, he was eating this from the shelter so we continued it at home. Big mistake. He developed lower urinary disease when this food directly contributed to him getting urinary crystals. Dry food, especially brands like this, are not the way to go!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have used Iams for my cat, but it hasn't been like wow I can't live without this. The ingredients are okay and the price is okay. I don't see much that differentiates it from generic cat food. It is a brand name though. His stomach was okay with this, it wasn't a perfect match with his constitution. I would use it ago short term, but not long term.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s okay. My cat is an indoor cat who goes outside every once in a while. Her coat is just okay and she’s super fat (like 20 lbs) that’s with us portioning her food and what not so I don’t know what else to do.