IamsA ProActive Health Adult Cat Food uploaded by Catherine E.

BY IAMS

Promotes healthy coat. Promotes healthy heart. Promotes hairball reduction. Promotes healthy digestion. Promotes healthy eyes. Promotes strong muscles. Promotes strong immune system. Iams Hairball Care is specially formulated for adult cats to reduce hairballs by improving both your cat's coat and digestion. A unique blend of carbohydrates, beet pulp and FOS (which promotes healthy bacteria in the stomach) improves your cat's ability to absorb nutrients, provides bulk to move food through the intestines, promotes colon health and reduces waste and litter-box odors. It's also enhanced with fish oils, B-vitamins and brewers yeast for a healthy skin and shiny coat that helps control hairball formation. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisfulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid ), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Ash (max) 7.0% Magnesium (max) 0.1% Taurine (min) 0.15% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.3%* see more...

Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
I have always fed my adult cat this since she was a baby and she loves it. It must be yummy because even my dog eats it! I have heard it's not the best cat food out there but she loves it and it's not a horrible price.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
This is my cats favorite food. She also like the hair all care. She always seems to eAt this better than other food. Also can usually find great deals!
Diana H.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I have used Iams for my cat, but it hasn't been like wow I can't live without this. The ingredients are okay and the price is okay. I don't see much that differentiates it from generic cat food. It is a brand name though. His stomach was okay with this, it wasn't a perfect match with his constitution. I would use it ago short term, but not long term.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Iams is awesome when it comes to taking care of my cats! They get everything they need when they eat this food brand! A complete nutritional diet!
robin r.
robin r.
Hemphill
My cat loves this stuff there is never left overs in his bowel. I even buyy the treats gor him he loves them too!!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Lafayette, IN
This is the cat food we have been buying for years. It's the brand and "flavor" our cats prefer. They both have soft, shiny coats and are healthy.
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Oklahoma City, OK
My cat absolutely loves this food! She has a very sensitive stomach and this helps her completely! She's happy, that means I am.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Our cat loves it.
#catfood #iams #2015favorite #2015 #influenster #voxbox #yay
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
This is the only brand of cat food i will feed to my kitties. They love it and the nutrients are great for them.
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
This food was great for my two cats! They had no hairballs, maintained their weight, and it was a great price.