BY IAMS

Enhance the well-being of your cat - in return she'll give you a lifetime of love. Iams Premium Protection is committed to working closely with nutritionists to create the ultimate Iams food for all your cat's nutritional needs. The result is Iams Premium Protection. Features: Improved kibble shapes Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Kitten, Adult and Senior Flavor: Chicken Priamry Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg) Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

• I saw this on sale at target. Can someone tell me if there is a b...1 Answers
Keri Keri Q.
Peace
My cat Bella loves her Iams indoor hairball control cat food. She is so healthy and happy. Hear coat is soft and silky and her Vet says she's in excellent health... I get her the 16 lb bag and it lasts her quite a while. It's more pricey than the other cat foods but it's so worth it. I won't feed her anything else.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
I have 3 adult cats at home who are massive in their weight size for their cat kind. Since the IamsA Premium Protection Adult Cat Food keeps my kitties healthy (somewhat) I tend to buy and recommend this product for cat owners (lovers) similar to me.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
This is a good alternative to Science Diet, Purina ProPlan or Royal Canin. My cats found this food much more palatable, but I did not think that the quality was quite as good as others I have tried. For the price, it is a good cat food.
Natalie L.
Riverview, FL
I have two cats who love Iam's adult cat food and haven't changed formulas or brands since they were kittens. I would recommend this brand to any cat owner.
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX
Good food I notice that my cat feels better when I buy this brand. He really likes it and a happy kitty is a good thing
Abigail M.
Wixom, MI
Kitty won't touch the Iams food brand. He just doesn't like it for some reason. He will turn up his nose at it...
Hailey L.
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
This is honestly not worth the price or size. We buy our cats and dogs the cheapest food, and they really don't care! They are both very happy and healthy, and they don't mind at all!
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
My cat hates it . I have no idea why but she wont eat it if her life depended on it. I'm not sure what's wrong with it but I trust my cats judgment
Kayla K.
Niagara Falls
Started giving my cat diarrhea and was sick for almost two whole days. Poor sweetie pie. Never again with this food
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
I saw this on sale at target. Can someone tell me if there is a benefit over another adult cat food? Is there a flavor?