BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals Adult with Wholesome Chicken providesoutstanding nutrition with 9 key ingredients. Iams Healthy Naturalscontains choice natural ingredients to nourish each of your dog'skey systems as well as natural PreBiotics to support your dog'sdefenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside. Promotes a strong immune system Promotes healthy vision Essential vitamins and minerals for a strong, healthyheart Omega fatty acids promote healthy skins and shiny coat No added fillers, artificial colors, flavors orpreservatives Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, GroundWhole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Fat(preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DriedBeet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Flax Meal, Monosodium Phosphate, FishOil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, asource of Vitamin E),Calcium Carbonate, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (FerrousSulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, ManganousOxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomatoes, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin AAcetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (sourceof Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, RiboflavinSupplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, PyridoxineHydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, FolicAcid), Beta-Carotene, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Vitamin E (min) 140 IU. kg Beta-Carotene (min) 10mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.5% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.25% * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by theAAFCO Dog FoodNutrient Profile. Calories: 3,667 kcal/kg, 347.84 kcal/ see more...

• Does this help with gas? My dog has gas and it's awful! We use be...1 Answers
Krista M.
West Winfield, NY
Iams has always been our dogs main dog food. It may cost more than others but I know with Iams I am getting a good product for what I am paying for. Our dogs mean everything to us and we want the best for them so we buy them Iams!
Lauren A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I get my dog the chicken and barley healthy naturals. It has good rating on dogfood advisor and my dog likes it. He used to get bored of his other foods and not eat them but he always loves this one.
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Have fed this to my winner dog she liked it and have bought it more than once it is a good brand and the dog seems to really like it
Nessy B.
Boise, ID
Great choice for your pets it's amazing how much they love it and how healthy the food is made it's well worth the money
Rachel K.
Our dog loves to chow down on this food every day with such gusto even after being on it for months!!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I liked the fact that this product was natural, but my dog didn’t really like eating it. It took a while for him to get used to eating this food, so I just ended up switching it. I’ve always heard great things about Iams, but unfortunately my dog just didn’t like it!
Jessica K.
Pet Lover Expert
This is not necessarily my preferred brand. It does the trick. All the dogs seem to love it. The meaty chunks I believe are their favorite. It’s a good price for dog food. I just go through a lot of it. I would recommend it.
Kayla N.
It's not 100% all natural like Blue Buffalo; however, it is a cost effective option to the higher priced brands such as Blue Buffalo. I can feed my dogs something healthy and not break the bank (and when you have 3 dogs you are buying food just about every 2 weeks). I would recommend it to owners who can't afford the high priced foods but want something healthier for their dogs.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I'm just a great dog food brand I use this one for my adult dog for a while and she tolerated it very well her coat was very shiny she didn't have any digestive issues and overall looks great the price was affordable and you can buy it anywhere
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Pet Lover Expert
I am very careful about what my dog puts I️n his system so this brand leaves me well assured that I’m doing the best for my dog. He loves it, it’s affordable and it’s easy to find.
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
Does this help with gas? My dog has gas and it's awful! We use beneful healthy choice right now.