BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals encourages your cat's active spirit. It contains PreBiotics for healthy digestion, and high-quality protein from salmon for strength and agility. The natural proteins, vegetables, grains and fruits in Iams Healthy Naturals also provide your cat with 100% complete and balanced nutrition. All of this with the tempting taste of Atlantic salmon that'll result in a healthy purr. Vitamin E and antioxidants to help promote a strong immune system. Added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. PreBiotics work inside the digestive track to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. No added fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.100% complete and balanced nutrition through natural proteins, vegetables, grains and fruits Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Chicken Meal, Salmon, Brewer Rice, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Peas, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Rosemary Extract see more...

Narisa R.
Narisa R.
Cat likes it. To be honest, he likes all cat food though. I like the ingredients, makes me feel like a good cat mom.
Jen S.
Jen S.
HUDSON, NC
Awesome,healthy, whole ingredients that my cat loves. Definitely my choice for my cat.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I always get Iams turkey or chicken natural healthy food. I used to get them the indoor weight and hairball Iams and mix that with sensitive stomachs Iams but one of my cats would continue to throw up once a week. Since switching them to the natural food I can tell a difference in a month it's incredible! Some foods work for cats some don't. I still recommend weight control and sensitive stomach to people it just wasn't a match for one of my cats!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
My cat loves this food! she eats it everyday with no complaints ! I have been sticking to this food for a while now.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Watervliet, NY
My cat has a hard time digesting food. Iams is the only brand he can eat. I think it's because of the natural ingredients.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc
This is a great cat food for my cats. I have noticed a decrease in hair balls after switching.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Heard about this brand easy to digest so if you have a pet similar this is the food
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
This was a very expensive cat food. I was shocked at the price of the product to be honest. I have 2 cats and to be honest neither of them liked it ! and they eat anything. I will not be purchasinmg the product again. but all because my cats didn't like it don't mean someone elses wont