BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals encourages your cat's active spirit. It contains PreBiotics for healthy digestion, and high-quality protein from salmon for strength and agility. The natural proteins, vegetables, grains and fruits in Iams Healthy Naturals also provide your cat with 100% complete and balanced nutrition. All of this with the tempting taste of Atlantic salmon that'll result in a healthy purr. Vitamin E and antioxidants to help promote a strong immune system. Added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. PreBiotics work inside the digestive track to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. No added fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.100% complete and balanced nutrition through natural proteins, vegetables, grains and fruits Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Chicken Meal, Salmon, Brewer Rice, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Peas, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Rosemary Extract see more...

Vanessa B.
Ann arbor, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my cats to this food and there has been a noticeable difference in their coats (much softer) and they don’t need as much food to stay full. I feed them the chicken kind and they like it. The price is on par with other brands, but I don’t mind paying a little more for a food without grains and additives
Brandi B.
Farmington, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lionel didn’t love this food. It was his first adult cat food though so he may have just missed the kitten cat food. He did eat it but was still hungry and asked for other foods, which he doesn’t normally do, leading me to think he was hungry and didn’t want to eat more of this food.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
My dog enjoys this dog food and it really helps with her sensitive stomach. She's eaten it for years and my mother swears by it. The price is a little high but I think the failure outweighs the price. I would recommend it to friends.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like the quality of Iams cat food. Unfortunately it is quite a bit more expensive than other brands. When I'm feeling really rich or in love with my cats I'll buy Iams for them but it doesn't happen a whole lot.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I saw that Iams had come out with a new kind of food at the store, I grabbed it right away. I wanted to see if they were interested in something different. Sure enough, they absolutely loved it.
Maddie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will (usually) eat this, and she will usually not be picky about what she gets. She’s only picky when it gets stale (makes sense). Anyway, she is an outdoor cat and she seems like she really likes this stuff. Sometimes she will eat my dogs food instead though.
Diana G.
This is another type of cat food that I have purchased in the past. I bought it for some
Stray cats that were in the neighborhood for sometime. I'm sure it was good because they came back every night for more until they didn't.
Mimi F.
Adult cats should be given a healthy food like Iam’s all natural. Cats like the taste of it and tend to eat less of it than other varrieties. This could be because less fillers are used in Iams. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Daniella D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an old cat and he absolutely loves this food. It seems to be very healthy for him as well which is always a plus, it’s a little expensive and it’s a small bag but since he likes it I’ll continue to buy it for him.
Emma B.
Edwardsville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this kibble for my pets!! Love that this brand is transparent about their ingredients and the quality of their ingredients. My cats love this food. Would definitely recommend to other kitty owners