BY IAMS

Cat food prescribed and sold only by veterinarians for nutritional management of urinary pH to help minimize struvite crystal formation, plus support of overall health & well-being. see more...

• "A really good medicated food for cats." in 1 review
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
When I was growing up, my cat got extremely sick from a urinary tract infection and we almost lost him, so we switched his food to help prevent further infections per our veterinarian and this was the one that he liked best and stopped his UTI's. He ate this food until the end and it helped keep him active and healthy for fifteen years.
Megan P.
Holden, ME
My cat has some urinary tract infection issues and using this is a great way to reduce the amount of attacks he has. It has a low pH that really helps. A bit more expensive, but worth it for the peace of mind that he'll be healthier.
Maddy S.
Stratford, WI
This is one of the best cat food i have ever fed my cats my older cat loves it more than the ounger cats which makes sense because the younger cats like the canne food but this is a wonderful dry cat food that is healhty for my older cats!
Luisa G.
Panorama City, CA
A really good medicated food for cats. If your cat is sick from a urinary desease ask your vet if this is a good brand to give to your cat! it worked wonders on mine!
Heather d.
Nepean, ON
I have an indoor cat, and I appreciate a food that is catered to his indoor lifestyle. He likes it, and it seems to keep his coat shiny and healthy looking.
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
My cat likes this food. It really did the trick when we needed it and we would purchase again for sure
Kà Ou Tare L.
that is very very very very good and niiiiiiiiiiiiiice