BY IAMS

Iams Sensitive Naturals™ Premium Natural Adult Dog Food.
Life's better.
Plus Vitamins, minerals & amino acids.
Specially formulated with fish to limit ingredients that may cause itching and scratching.
No chicken.
No corn.
No wheat.
No soy.
No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors.
# 1 ingredient.
Principal ingredient.
Ocean fish, rice & barley recipe.
1+ years. see more...

Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
My dog loves this and it helps her sensitive stomach as most labs have them. I have bought this for years now and plan on purchasing it until I don’t. I recommend Iams because it satisfies my dogs hunger.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food so much!!!! One con about this kind of dog food is a bit pricey and comes with not really a lot you know. I bought mine at pet smart I guess if my dog likes it that’s all that matters and it’s better for him so that’s always a plus!!!!!!!!
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
We have 3 dogs in our house of varying ages: one senior citizen, one young adult, and a puppy that is almost a year old. Because they are small breed dogs, they graze throughout the day rather than eat all at once, so we had to find a food they could all share. Our senior had skin issues and hot spots, the young adult male had a sensitive tummy, and the puppy needed good nutrition to keep her active as she transitioned from puppy food to adult food. We'd tried more expensive brands in the past, but nothing seemed to work for everyone... and then we found this! An employee recommended Iams Sensitive Naturals as a grain-free food that is on par with more expensive brands. We gave it a shot and have not looked back since! The skin and tummy troubles cleared up, everyone has shiny coats and lots of energy! For the price, you cannot beat it. The most sensitive of stomachs can tolerate this well and our vet approved it as nutritionally solid. It comes in various sized bags and is generally easy to find (Target, PetSmart, Publix) too. Love it!
Christina G.
We just bought a bag of this last night at Kroger using a coupon. I believe it was priced at 17.99 and I had a 2.00 off coupon. I like that the brand is affordable and able to grab it at the grocery store. Also, this particular type is grain free and easy on sensitive stomachs. My pups enjoyed the taste and gobbled their food up!
Marissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is our holy grail dog food that we always buy for my dog! We have tried to buy her cheaper or different dog foods and brands but always go back to this one because every other dog food made her break out and itch like crazy! This food has delicious tuna and ingredients in it and she loves it! The only bad thing is that it does stink like fish :/
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog laddie has a verry sensitive stomach and i have been using #Iams dog food and it has been working sooo well. no more puking no more sad slow hungry doggy. i love it and i will keep using it
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
My puppy has been having issues with EVERY dog food for the past 2 months. We've tried multiple "all natural" and "grain free" brands... we didn't find ANYTHING that worked until our desperate attempt with Iams. This stuff has saved us from daily accidents! It's great!
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC
Great for dogs with stomach problems, haven't had a problem with my lab lately. Glad I found something that is along our budget as well as good for the pup.
Hollee M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Iams is a great brand of dog food. I love buying this for my dogs because I know they're getting a healthy food that's good and nutritious for them.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Great dogfood for when my dogs have scratchy itchy skin and stomach problems. I will put them on this brand for a while and they seem to do fine.