BY IAMS

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Iams purrfect delicacies use high quality protein like salmon, tuna, chicken, and turkey for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten, or artificial flavors, so you can feel even better about feeding it to him. No gluten, fillers, corn, wheat or soy unique easy open lid 100% complete and balanced see more...

Michelle K.
Camby, IN
So this food while expensive is the absolute favorite of my 4 cats. Even though it's expensive I know that it's a great product and is healthy for them. And even with the most picky eaters it won't go to waste
Rachel P.
My super picky kitties will only eat this now. They turn their nose up at all other kitty food other than speciality organic of course 😑 I love my fur babies though and you can get this on amazon prime delivered to your house same day and it's amazing
Sarah N.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
My cats loved this, but my only complaint is that for the price it needs to be a bigger can. But they definitely enjoyed the flavor and texture of the cat food.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM
My kitty loves this food and she always devours it! Sometimes makes her poops a little stinky
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
My cats loved this wet food. It's been really hard to find a wet food that doesn't make them throw up. They expect it with their dry food twice a day. So we tried this and it worked well with their tummies!
veronica c.
Washington, NJ
Only one of my cats liked this. He happens to be the pickiest one out of the group. So if your kitty is picky, I would recommend this.
Adrienne N.
Saint Joseph, MN
My cats love the fish flavored Iams foods. Iams is not their favorite brand of canned cat food, but they will eat it to completion, unlike some other brands they don't care for.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
My cats won't eat this at all. I thought I was being all Mom Of The Year by springing for the expensive cat food, but they all turned up their noses and walked away. I ended up scraping it into the compost bin.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
My cats love Iams wet cat food we started with the pate and the giblets in gravy but now my cat refuses to eat them so now she will only eat the flaked cat food. I love that she eats it but it only comes in one or two other flavors.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Decent cat food. Our cat is older (13 years) so we've decided to feed her cat food that is free of grains and fillers. She enjoys it, but it does give her horrible breath.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Have you tried the grain free shreds in sauce white meat chicken breast and tuna my cat loves it