BY IAMS

Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Riverside, CA
With Iams, it seems like a trusted brand i can feel safe giving our family pets. My cat is a very picky eater, a bit spoiled and often hard to please...but i open a can of Iams and she goes crazy for it. If it can work for mine, I'm sure it will for yours.
Molly M.
Molly M.
My little kitten Meatball LOVES this stuff it smells good and she thinks it tastes great. I love it because it's healthy and affordable for her also you get a decent amount in one can and I'm able to split it between two meals.
Tk K.
Tk K.
This is such a treat for my cats! They love the wet cat food and this flavor! They always seem to fight over it ! A great value found at a local store
Mayelin P.
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
One of the best food for cats they have the smell of a tuna that's it's fabulous my beautiful cat love all the kind of wet food from this brand
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not sure about the smell of these but the cat loves them. They are always gobbled up quick. Definitely a nice treat for him to have .
Madi L.
Madi L.
Buckley, WA
My picky 16 year old kitty loves this. He doesn't have tummy issues from it or get hair balls. So I'd say it's a win
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
My cat loves these! He gets very excited at dinner time when he hears a can being opened. I think he really enjoys eating these. They are a good brand for cat food. I recommend it to other cat owners.