IAMS™

Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH™...
120 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love iams for my cats, this one is one of my go to foods for my cats. Iams is a great option for people who are budget conscious but also want to feed their pet a food that is made well.
5 / 5
I switched from a different cat brand because the previousones was not sitting well with my cats. After switching to Iams, my cats diggestion issues went away.
5 / 5
My cats love this food, and I love the price. It’s conveniently found everywhere and the recalls are limited. Will continue using because the quality of the food is always great!
5 / 5
My cat Jasmine loves this stuff. It doesn’t stink and I feel like it leaves her full for a while. She loves it so much she may earn herself a timed feeder… must be tasty!
5 / 5
Our adult cat (3 yrs) loves this dry cat food! She eats it up every time. We will keep purchasing this one for sure. I recommend
5 / 5
This cat food rocks! My cat eats this stuff very well and it keeps her coat very shiny and soft. The price on this cat food for what you're getting is awesome!
5 / 5
Excellent nutrition for my 3 cats. I've tried other food for them but their coat was getting dull and they didn't look as healthy as I would want them to look. I ended changing their cat food to Iams and I haven't had any issues since. Their coats are shiny year round and they have so many different ones. I've been feeding them this for almost a year with zero problems.
5 / 5
My cats love the chicken flavour dry iams food, I have 3 cays and this is one of the only dry foods that all 3 of them like! They have multiple portions a day in an electric feeder and all seem happy with it. I'd definitely recommend this food for cats
5 / 5
Having owned cats all my life, I'm a firm believer of the Iams chicken cat biscuits! I have tried my cats on all sorts of brands of cat biscuits over the years, most of them stay in the bowls and do not get eaten and end up in the bin! Never had this problem with Iams biscuits, chicken flavour in particular always seems to get gobbled up by the end of the day. I love that they can be purchased in large bags too so I do not have to worry about how much food I have left for months. Even though I only have one cat remaining, the food stays fresh right to the bottom of the bag (I buy 10kg bags) I also find these large bags great value for money and Mr squishy is happy so I'm happy 😊
5 / 5
I’d strongly recommend this cat food, my cats love! The price is honest, the package is amazing we’ve been using this food for a while. When I tried different brands, one of my cats had a problem with vomit and another one had a problem with too small grains, because he likes to bite. This food never gave me any problem with both of them and this is great!