BY IAMS

This savory, scrumptious dinner gives your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real meat broth as the first ingredient, your dog will find every healthy bite as irresistible as the last. Made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth plus added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Recommended for adult dogs ages 1 year and older. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Immune System Flavor: Turkey & Rice Primary Ingredient: Meat Broth Calories Per Serving: 434 calories per can Package Weight: 13.2 oz Ingredients: Meat Broth, Chicken, Beef By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Beef Liver, Turkey, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Flax Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia gum, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 78.0% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.8%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.1%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
Sometimes our 11 year old lab gets a little dried up from her dried food so we like to mix it up for her. She loves this blend and eats the food right up! It’s our go-to to make our girl happy and keep her healthy!
Jaymee H.
one of my dogs is an incredibly picky eater, and we mix this food in with his dry food to entice him to eat it! it works every time, and i think he enjoys it when we mix it up with different flavors too! it has never upset his stomach or changed his digestive schedule, so we also enjoy that factor.
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I only get this if we are on a trip or haven't been home all day. She loves this food. And it's a great price anywhere you go. Better than most and doesn't have a bunch of fillers
Selena K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this for my fur baby once a month. As a treat to her for doing good on public outing or other good behavior. It works for our family to work with our adopted dog.
Jazzmine A.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog hated this food it made him so sick. He couldn't keep anything in him. It got to the point oneday i thought I was gonna lose my dog. Be is now on new food.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
Only my big dog eats canned food. My smaller one doesn't like it. But my big one eats it up. It's usually a treat for her because it makes her go. I usually buy from Walmart or petsmart depending who has it cheaper.
Jenny D.
My dogs love this stuff! I only give it to them occasionally and I will usually mix it in with their dry dog food. They go crazy for it! Iams has never let us down!
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
The only food I feed my dog. She switched from puppy food to this at about a year old and loves it. She is healthy and the perfect weight for her size
Sarah G.
My dogs enjoy the taste and it's easy to pop on a can saver to save the other half for the next day. They get so excited when they hear the can opener.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best ! They know when I walk in with a can and they know their about have the best dinner ever when that can opener comes out :)