BY IAMS

This savory, scrumptious dinner gives your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real meat broth as the first ingredient, your dog will find every healthy bite as irresistible as the last. Made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth plus added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Recommended for adult dogs ages 1 year and older. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Immune System Flavor: Turkey & Rice Primary Ingredient: Meat Broth Calories Per Serving: 434 calories per can Package Weight: 13.2 oz Ingredients: Meat Broth, Chicken, Beef By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Beef Liver, Turkey, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Flax Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia gum, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 78.0% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.8%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.1%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
Only my big dog eats canned food. My smaller one doesn't like it. But my big one eats it up. It's usually a treat for her because it makes her go. I usually buy from Walmart or petsmart depending who has it cheaper.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
My dogs enjoy the taste and it's easy to pop on a can saver to save the other half for the next day. They get so excited when they hear the can opener.
Jaicub H.
Jaicub H.
I can't personally say it's great but I do know my dog loves it, so I don't argue! Your pups will love it. Definitely worth a shot.
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Deerfield, WI
I have a senior dog and he won't eat his food unless I mix wet food into it. He loves this and I feel like it's beneficial to him
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
Bought after my dog had puppies and it helped to keep her weight in order. She loved the flavor.
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
one of my dogs is an incredibly picky eater, and we mix this food in with his dry food to entice him to eat it! it works every time, and i think he enjoys it when we mix it up with different flavors too! it has never upset his stomach or changed his digestive schedule, so we also enjoy that factor.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
The only food I feed my dog. She switched from puppy food to this at about a year old and loves it. She is healthy and the perfect weight for her size
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
My dogs love this stuff! I only give it to them occasionally and I will usually mix it in with their dry dog food. They go crazy for it! Iams has never let us down!
Becky M.
Becky M.
I usually only buy the lamb and rice. It has a lot of rice compared to some other brands. I have never seen an identified substance.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
My tiny morkie is a picky eater and usually only picks at her food. She literally goes crazy for this food! She can't get enough