BY IAMS

Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Since my furrbaby was old enough to eat solid foos we have her Iams wet food and we did at one time stray but I eventually had to go back to Iams and she is loving dinner time once again. I will definitely buy it again.
Genesis M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this dog for my dogs and they love it too, it has chicken chunks in it so they usually just pick at those parts . I often mix their food with chicken stock to give it that soft mush (they lost some of their canine)
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works well with my dogs and they really like it. I have some picky animals but they seem to like this Iams very well as so do I because it’s better for them
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is obsessed with this! He absolutely loves it. The only problem is that he won't eat dry food now, he's too spoiled! It's not too pricey though, so that's good.
Ivette Z.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I finally found a product that my dogs absolutely love. I have tried numerous brands and in several varieties but my dogs never seemed to wait so eagerly to be fed. I have tried all three flavors of this brand but they seem to like the chicken and rice flavor the best. It makes their coats shinier and it gives them a general all around healthier look about them. Now that I've found something they truly enjoy I hope they don't raise the price. A good value, in my opinion.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I have a huge golden retriever that has so much energy and just runs and plays all day so i need a dog food that can keep up with my dogs healthy lifestyle while giving him nutrients and tasting good. I didn't think it was possible to find an all in one product before this but boy am i glad they made this!
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It was good for an older dog I was watching. I can't really tell of he enjoyed it but it seemed to keep him healthy!

P.s. by enjoyed I mean he would get really excited of I offered him a piece of steak, but he never seemed to get as excited about this.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
Iams makes a good quality food for dogs. It's reasonably priced and my dog loves the chicken and rice. I purchase his at Target and they only carry a few flavors. Not sure if there are more available.
Eliza C.
Rexburg, ID
My dog has allergies to a lot of things and our vet told us to switch to Iams and ever since her allergies have been much better and she seems to really love it!
Hayley B.
Our lab is pretty picky and we just switched to this brand and she really likes it so far! It's more watery than other brands but not too watery