BY IAMS

audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I have a huge golden retriever that has so much energy and just runs and plays all day so i need a dog food that can keep up with my dogs healthy lifestyle while giving him nutrients and tasting good. I didn't think it was possible to find an all in one product before this but boy am i glad they made this!
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Our lab is pretty picky and we just switched to this brand and she really likes it so far! It's more watery than other brands but not too watery
Pia A.
Pia A.
Buena Park, Ca
Use this from time to time in combo with dry food. My dog loves as a treat
Normally get the beef flavor, dog doesn't turn it away
Ivette Z.
Ivette Z.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I finally found a product that my dogs absolutely love. I have tried numerous brands and in several varieties but my dogs never seemed to wait so eagerly to be fed. I have tried all three flavors of this brand but they seem to like the chicken and rice flavor the best. It makes their coats shinier and it gives them a general all around healthier look about them. Now that I've found something they truly enjoy I hope they don't raise the price. A good value, in my opinion.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
Iams makes a good quality food for dogs. It's reasonably priced and my dog loves the chicken and rice. I purchase his at Target and they only carry a few flavors. Not sure if there are more available.
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
West Paducah, KY
Purchased from Walmart. good price, my dog loves it. it smells good, a little expensive. I would recommend to others. my dog loves this brand.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenville, SC
My dog actually passed yesterday, but he enjoyed this dog food very much. He was always so excited to eat when I would pull out the cans.
Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Rexburg, ID
My dog has allergies to a lot of things and our vet told us to switch to Iams and ever since her allergies have been much better and she seems to really love it!
Lol socoro M.
Lol socoro M.
My dogs are very picky eaters and did not enjoy this food at all they smelled it and didn't want to try it at all
Carli P.
Carli P.
My dog seems to enjoy this food on top of his dry food.. My dog isn't too picky, though when it comes to food.