Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Wendy M.Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Ronnie D.

BY IAMS #70 in Dog Food

Life's better.
Iams.
V. Iams is veterinarian recommended.
Adult 1-6 years.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Proactive health.
IAMS Small &Toy Petites et mini races.
Dogs up to 20 lbs.
Chicken for strong muscles.
HMP for healthy teeth.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
~~~dog nutrition. see more...

Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food
  • "the one and only food teacup shih tzu ate til i had to switch her to senior dog food.. Now her daughter has taken this over." in 3 reviews
  • "I have a golden retriever and she even likes receiving this food as treats." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this food to all pet owners." in 1 review
  • "I'ams is one of my favorites as well , and my dog likes it too , specially if it contains veggies he loves it and I like it that he eats it even after I give him some of my own food " in 1 review
  • "She comes running when we fill her bpwl." in 1 review
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
This is the only good I buy my two dogs. I have been buying this brand for over 20 years and love it. My dogs have sensitive skin and this is the only food that doesn't give them a reaction. I also love the availability of the product. You can find not only at pet stores but Walmart and Target.
sarah l.
Our Pug has been raised on Iams. he just grew into adult the adult Iams small and toy dog food and he just loves the all meat based flavors while we love the health benefits Iams guarantees for our baby :)
Ebonie O.
Burlington, NC
I have 2 dogs & they love Alpo.... I have to feed them twice... Snacks & all....... I always purchase the cookout flavor, chicken flavor and the beef sticks... Good for them & good on my pockets
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
My toy chihuahua really enjoys the last of this dog food. It does cost more than other dog foods but has excellent health benefits for you tiny dogs and easy for them to eat the very small pieces.
Ruth B.
Red Wing, MN
I have always used IAMS for my animals. They have a great product that my dog enjoys. My little dog can easily chew the small bits, and his coat always looks healthy.
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI
My dog loves this kind of food and the pieces are small and soft enough to where it doesn't hurt her teeth to eat it. Plus it seems as if it is maintaining a healthy weight for her too.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love Iams food because they offer so many varieties of food. I have elderly chihuahuas so it is important that I buy senior food but also tiny chunks. They make it! Thank you!!!
Caprese C.
Nashville, TN
The one and only food teacup shih tzu ate till i had to switch her to senior dog food.. Now her daughter has taken this over. Never had any problems with either of them. They love it!
S R.
Our pet's Vet recommended Iams Proactive for small dogs its the only one we've used except when there was a recall once. He "likes" it but we also mix it with boiled chicken breast.
Kristina H.
Mountain View, CA
Perfect for my pug. He loves the flavor and never has tummy issues with Iams. My vet recommends this brand of food and we have had him on Iams since he was a puppy - now he is 4.
Lynna D.
Dublin, CA
When switching from another brand to this one how long did you notices difference in your dog's health?
Carmellia J.
Berea, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How expensive is this product?
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
I gave this food to my dog and he liked it does this food react to all dogs the same
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Whats the difference between this product and the smart bag for small and toy dogs
Ebonie O.
Burlington, NC
Do you all have dog food coupons for actual food or snacks?