Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Wendy M.Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Ronnie D.

BY IAMS #70 in Dog Food

Life's better.
Iams.
V. Iams is veterinarian recommended.
Adult 1-6 years.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Proactive health.
IAMS Small &Toy Petites et mini races.
Dogs up to 20 lbs.
Chicken for strong muscles.
HMP for healthy teeth.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
~~~dog nutrition. see more...

Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food
  • "the one and only food teacup shih tzu ate til i had to switch her to senior dog food.. Now her daughter has taken this over." in 3 reviews
  • "I'ams is one of my favorites as well , and my dog likes it too , specially if it contains veggies he loves it and I like it that he eats it even after I give him some of my own food " in 1 review
  • "I have a golden retriever and she even likes receiving this food as treats." in 1 review
  • "She comes running when we fill her bpwl." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this food to all pet owners." in 1 review
Samantha J.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get three different types of dog food because i have a small, medium, and large size dog! my pomeranian is getting up therein age and finding products that are easy to chew and bite sized for her is a dream come true!! and it also beats having to find ways to get vitamins she doesn't like taking down into her system!
Brit C.
St George, UT
I switched my dogs to this brand after my vet suggested it. One of our chihuahuas was suffering from seizures often. It has actually helped and cut down on the number of seizures she has.
Kassidy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only food my MinPin will eat! It was an easy transition- switching to the food caused no upset in his digestive system. He gets bored with foods a lot but is still happily eating this!!
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
This dog food is perfect for my little puppy! It gives her a lot of energy, and it always leaves her satisfied after one bowl! The only down side is it gives her really bad breath
Glenna B.
This is the best department store dog food. I've been feeding my 8 year old Jack Russell this almost all his life. Great value when you by the 17 pound or more bags. Mixed with his favorite fresh veggies & you've got a winner! We love IAMS!
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
This is the only dog food that our dog didn't have major gas issues with. As soon as we started to mix this brand in with another dog food, her stinky gas problems were in the past. Definitely recommend if anyone was that issue.
Maria C.
Redlands, CA
My dog is a very picky dog. He'll love this every few months but once he has gotten used to it, he doesn't it eat it anymore! I wish he would just stick to it. I also think this brand has made my dog's skin a bit irritated.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
She liked this but wasn't crazy about it. The size is alright but she is a small dog so it took her a bit to crunch up. She was a bit more energetic and i k ow sje liked the yasye but we are not buying this in the future.
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
This is the only good I buy my two dogs. I have been buying this brand for over 20 years and love it. My dogs have sensitive skin and this is the only food that doesn't give them a reaction. I also love the availability of the product. You can find not only at pet stores but Walmart and Target.
sarah l.
Our Pug has been raised on Iams. he just grew into adult the adult Iams small and toy dog food and he just loves the all meat based flavors while we love the health benefits Iams guarantees for our baby :)
Lynna D.
Dublin, CA
When switching from another brand to this one how long did you notices difference in your dog's health?
Carmellia J.
Berea, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How expensive is this product?
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
I gave this food to my dog and he liked it does this food react to all dogs the same
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Whats the difference between this product and the smart bag for small and toy dogs
Ebonie O.
Burlington, NC
Do you all have dog food coupons for actual food or snacks?