Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Wendy M.Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Ronnie D.

BY IAMS #85 in Dog Food

Life's better.
Iams.
V. Iams is veterinarian recommended.
Adult 1-6 years.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Proactive health.
IAMS Small &Toy Petites et mini races.
Dogs up to 20 lbs.
Chicken for strong muscles.
HMP for healthy teeth.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
~~~dog nutrition. see more...

Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food
  • "the one and only food teacup shih tzu ate til i had to switch her to senior dog food.. Now her daughter has taken this over." in 3 reviews
  • "I'ams is one of my favorites as well , and my dog likes it too , specially if it contains veggies he loves it and I like it that he eats it even after I give him some of my own food " in 1 review
  • "I have a golden retriever and she even likes receiving this food as treats." in 1 review
  • "She comes running when we fill her bpwl." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this food to all pet owners." in 1 review
Mary W.
Kissimmee , FL
My Jack Russell loves his food! He is always excited for breakfast and dinner. I get this bag from Target (and sometimes can find a cartwheel offer for it). I don't think this is as good as Blue Buffalo, but it is an affordable counter to that. I always look into what is in the food before I will feed it to him, and I am happy with Iams.
Brandy W.
Bullard, TX
Wonderful dog food, we feed our last dog this for 13 years and will feed our new puppy the same brand. Great for sensitive scratchy dogs, they quit after feeding this Iams. our 1st dog was about 12 pounds and our new puppy will probably be about 6 pounds, I tell all my family and friends how great this dog food is!!
Alexa H.
Paris, KY
We've tried switching up our puppies food, just to see what she likes best. We kept coming back to this brand because she loved it. We had trouble at first getting her to eat much, but we actually have to take this food away from her because she'd eat a whole bag if she could in one sitting!
Candice C.
Lexington, KY
My small (6 pound) Yorkie/Chihuahua mix absolutely loves this food! Has small bites which is nice for the small dogs. It also seems to fill her up and not leave her hungry constantly. Definitely worth the cheaper price.
Bullyfambam D.
I have three English bulldogs that love this dog product. I would highly recommend this product to any other dog owner. This product highly expected my expectations and as well my dogs. I would purchase this product again.
Case C.
Kirkland, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I heard great things about this food but my dog did not like it compared to his cesars. it was expensive and so we forced him to eat it and it took a long time for us to finish the bag. would not buy for a yorky terrier
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only thing that I will feed my dog who is a Pomeranian/toy poodle mix. She loves it and it keeps her at a nice weight, she does pack on a couple of pounds during the winter but comes back down to a healthy weight during the spring/summer.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have to hide the food from him so that I won’t find it all torn up with the food all over the place. He loves it and I’m glad he’s able to enjoy his food! And as long as he loves it I will continue to buy it for him
Kim Osteen V.
Fitzgerald
Well we have tried all kinds of dog food for our two Dachshunds and I bought a bag I am so glad I found something they like of the Iams small & toy dog food they Love this dog food
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I stopped buying my pup high priced food and started giving him these he loves this food. I also like how affordable it is I usually buy his food and items at Walmart
Lynna D.
Dublin, CA
When switching from another brand to this one how long did you notices difference in your dog's health?
Carmellia J.
Berea, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How expensive is this product?
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
I gave this food to my dog and he liked it does this food react to all dogs the same
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Whats the difference between this product and the smart bag for small and toy dogs
Ebonie O.
Burlington, NC
Do you all have dog food coupons for actual food or snacks?