Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Wendy M.Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food uploaded by Ronnie D.

BY IAMS #85 in Dog Food

Life's better.
Iams.
V. Iams is veterinarian recommended.
Adult 1-6 years.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Proactive health.
IAMS Small &Toy Petites et mini races.
Dogs up to 20 lbs.
Chicken for strong muscles.
HMP for healthy teeth.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
~~~dog nutrition. see more...

Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food
  • "the one and only food teacup shih tzu ate til i had to switch her to senior dog food.. Now her daughter has taken this over." in 3 reviews
  • "I'ams is one of my favorites as well , and my dog likes it too , specially if it contains veggies he loves it and I like it that he eats it even after I give him some of my own food " in 1 review
  • "I have a golden retriever and she even likes receiving this food as treats." in 1 review
  • "She comes running when we fill her bpwl." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this food to all pet owners." in 1 review
Brittney L.
Ionia
Review for: Dog Food 5 lb; 2.27 kg more...
I love this dog food! This is the best for my small dog with a weight of 5-6 lbs. I have tried other brands and she would poop like every hr!! This brand has her on a regular schedule and has better ingredients in it. I highly recommend trying this dog food especially if you have a god who may be having trouble getting house trained! It just may be that the food is kinda like junk food is for us and you need to switch to a healthier diet and this dog food is going to help your dog feel better!
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove
Review for: Dog Food 5 lb; 2.27 kg more...
This bag is the perfect size and will usually last my dogs a couple of months my dogs like to eat this and I feel like the size of the food is small enough for them to eat as well I have been feeding this to my dogs since they were puppy’s so I think they got used to it and always want to eat only this brand and this type of food if I try to bring home a different bag my dogs stomachs get upset.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
Review for: Dog Food 5 lb; 2.27 kg more...
I feed my three teacup yorkie terriers with  Iams Proactive Health Small & Toy Adult Dog Food . They seem to love it and they haven't had any reactions to it, which has occurred with other brands. I think it is a good price. I usually buy mine from Giant or Wal-Mart. I order larger bags off of Amazon. My dogs have been eating this food for 6 years, so I will be continuing to buy it!
Arianna 🖤.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Dog Food 15 lb; 6.8 kg more...
My dogs love this food. It is small enough for their little teeth they are two hours. The food met my expectations and I think it’s good on their stomachs because they haven’t had any accidents in the house from changing their food I definitely would recommend it to other dog owners.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Dog Food 5 lb; 2.27 kg more...
I have a tea cup poodle that is the love of my life and he's always had this food. He seems to love the food and loves to eat it whenever I am eating a meal as well. I would for sure recommend this for small adult dogs.
Lovanda B.
Have been feeding this to my dog since I got him and he truly loves. I was using another brand and he happened to eat this at a family members house and appeared to like it better. Decent price and the bag is big enough that it last my little dog a few months. Found in dog food aisle under $20 bucks for a big bag.
Emily H.
Review for: Dog Food 15 lb; 6.8 kg more...
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a mini chihuahua that weighs about 3 pounds and this has been the best food for her that k have found . She has a sensitive stomach and has had no issues what so ever with this food . thw ingredients are great and the meat is the number one ingredient so she isnt being tricked to feel full from juat grains. I feel comfortable feeding her this knowing what ia going into her little body is pure nutrients.
ashley r.
This is the first dog we have raised, using IAMS for our choice of dog food. We have seen a big difference (compared to past dogs on other brands of dog food). Our dog has a beautiful coat, maintains her weight and even has a brightness to her eyes. We are very happy with this brand
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
My pug loves his Iams. We switched to their puppy blend shortly after bring him home. He was always having loose stools and often. As soon as we switched him to iams puppy formula it stopped! Now that he is over a year, he is on this formula and doing great!
Lynna D.
Dublin, CA
When switching from another brand to this one how long did you notices difference in your dog's health?
Carmellia J.
Berea, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How expensive is this product?
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
I gave this food to my dog and he liked it does this food react to all dogs the same
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Whats the difference between this product and the smart bag for small and toy dogs
Ebonie O.
Burlington, NC
Do you all have dog food coupons for actual food or snacks?