Iams Proactive Health Senior Plus < 50lbs Adult Dog Food uploaded by Andrea D.

BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Senior plus < 50 lbs Adult Dog Food.
Life's better.
Senior plus 11+ years - ans.
V.
Iams is veterinarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Antioxidants to help restore immune response*.
*To that of a healthy adult dog.
Formulated to nourish healthy bones & joints.
HMP to help reduce tartar buildup.
Helps keep older dogs at a healthy body weight.
Premium dog nutrition. see more...

Lori B.
She loves it! Our corgi is 16 years old and enjoying her senior years. She gobbles this right up, just like she did with the other Iams varieties before. Would gladly recommend
Chrissy C.
suffolk
I have fed Ian’s to my dogs for the past 18 years. They are strong and healthy dogs. I have a golden retriever who is 12 years old. I purchase her Iams at walmart
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I feel that Iams is a good brand of dog food that you can find at you local stores but I prefer a higher end brand because my dog responds a lot better to the more expensive brands like ones you'd find at petco. I want to make sure my dog gets the best and is as healthy as can be. Hopefully your dog doesn't have as many allergies as mine because something like this might be perfect for you.
Julia M.
We began feeding this to our two adult dogs, one who is a senior and is in the beginning stages of joint discomfort and I believe that this is helping ease his transition into being a senior dog. No tummy troubles, skin and cost are great.
Cierra J.
White Pine, TN
I love that Iams offers a varieties of food for different categories. My 15 year old maltese eats this food, and it is one of his favorites. I have also found that when he eats this food it makes his coat shiny and softer.
karen S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Bought this for my larger dog and he loved it. I was happy it had a good balance of ingredients and even happier when he enjoyed eating it. I purchased this at my local grocery store . the price was at the higher end for dog food, but well worth for the product.
Kayla W.
IAMS is a product I hadn't used before but by recommendation of my friends I bought this for my dog. It made her very sick. She just laid around and threw up. It wasn't for my dog. I won't be buying it again.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Bones is getting old! We buy this bag and it normally lasts about 4 weeks. Bones hasn't complained about the taste and he keeps coming back for more so.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
This is great for our older dog. Love having a recipe geared towards having a senior dog. He loves it, always eats the whole bowl as soon as we fill it
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
My dog seems to enjoy this food. He's 14 and can be particular now that he's older. They are a flat disk shape which makes it easy for him to chew.