BY IAMS

Iams ProActive Health Original Cat Food: 7 essential nutrients for healthy heart Formulated with high-quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles Enriched with antioxidants to help support a strong immune system Tailored fiber blend, including prebiotics and beet pulp, to support your cat's ability to absorb nutrients see more...

• Is this food good for cats with sensitive stomachs?1 Answers
Tami W.
Marysville, Wa
The best cat food out there in my opinion. I have two feral cats that I hand raised from kittens and both have never eaten anything but IAMS cat food. Both cats are healthy and active and seem to enjoy any flavor. IAMS seems to work like Miracle Grow plant food for cats. My male feral cat is 19 pounds with no belly fat and my female feral cat grew to almost 13 pounds though she is a little pudgy but still extremely active. I also notice a huge difference in the condition of both cats fur from other cats that I feed other foods. Both of my cats have a beautiful soft shinny coats of fur.
Ashlee M.
Fort Wayne, IN
My cats love this. I bought it consistently in bulk for a long time for my two cats because it is the cheapest readily available food with real chicken as the first ingredient. However, it is high in carbs and both of my cats have gained weight because of it. I've tried to switch them to four other kinds of foods, but one of my cats won't eat anything but IAMS!

If you're also worried about weight gain, IAMS does offer a weight loss food, but I don't know that actual chicken is the first ingredient on that.
Paul P.
King City, OR
My kitty loves Iams dry cat food. She eats this and the weight control version as well. Often, she'll find the bag and sneak her head in to eat it when she doesn't like her wet food!
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I've fed this to my cats for many years now and they love it. I've tried expensive brands but I come back to Iams every time.
Elizabeth E.
staten island , NY
My cat eats no dry food except this dry food! she eats it like I'm feeding her treats! loves the damn thing haha
Linda R.
My parents have been using this
Food for years they love the quality and their cats enjoy the flavor
Jenna M.
Creston, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat food is a much better value for your money than some of the other vet recommended brands, and is far higher quality than other grocery store brands.
Samantha G.
McGregor, ON
This is a great brand for food and cats really enjoy this type of food it is good for them
Leah R.
Is this food good for cats with sensitive stomachs?