Iams ProActive Health Original with Chicken Adult 1-6 Years Premium Cat Nutrition

BY IAMS

Iams Adult 1-6 Years Proactive Health Original with Chicken.
Life's better.
V, Iams is vegetarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guaranteed*.
Kibbles actual size.
Chicken for strong muscles.
Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
Antioxidants for strong immune system.
7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart.
Premium cat nutrition. see more...

• "Iams is a little more expensive than other brands but I know it is really good for my cats." in 1 review
  • "My cats ate Iams dry cat food, but I think it's a little pricey." in 1 review
  • "My cat used to have a sensitive stomach when he was younger - everything would cause him upset." in 1 review
  • "She's been eating it along with wet food once a week, since. " in 1 review
  • "So we went back to Iams and our cat was all better I really do recommend it." in 1 review
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been giving this food to my cats for 9 years!! When they were growing up we tried several brands of cat food to see which one they liked most. Some of the brands would make my three cats throw up a lot. Once I switched to Iams it stopped immediately. Iams cat food is their favorite food and one of my cats, Cali always comes running when I refill her bowl! I buy the 7 pound bag and it lasts for about two months. I highly recommend this brand to any cat owner who isn't sure what to feed their furbaby.
Mandy A.
Miamisburg, OH
I have a rescue cat who is about 2 years old and she loves her IAMS! I think that it's a little pricey because there are definitely healthier options out there but it is definitely a favorite. I have also heard of some cats having allergies to it more commonly than with other brands.
denise s.
crestview, FL
I was very shocked to read the ingredients (yes some of us actually read them) and saw ASH listed. Ash is horrible for all animals and is linked to urinary tract problems such as crystals and is very painful for all animals. Only the worst pet foods contain ash and it use to be the cheapest food products. If one is on a budget and wants quality food for there animal companions, I suggest Purina. Purina does not import any of their ingredients from China either.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Imas is such great cat food I notice how nice my cats coat became since I had put him on this food you can definitely tell he enjoys it as well . Same with my other cat he use to have really bad hair mats and they all got taken out from the food helping also my cat has a sensitive stomach and it really helps!
Liz R.
My cats are super picky eaters and have sensitive stomachs on top of it. This is one of the only brands and flavors I've found that they'll happily eat, and won't upset their stomachs. That's a win in my book.
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Iams is a little more expensive than other brands but I know it is really good for my cats. Since I've switched them to Iams their coats are shinier and they aren't producing as much waste as they were before Iams. I switched them to it after having such good results with my dogs on Iams, I am glad I switched them. It's worth the extra money.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
Our cat has a sensitive tummy and a lot of cat food gives him horrible gas. So much so that we named him Kimchi. The Iam's cat food is great. Not only is it the only thing he eats now, but now he smells good enough to snuggle with. Thank you Iam's for making Kimchi less stinky.
Chelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
My 4 current cats love this. I have spoken to my vet about quality of food and she said she prefers the brands that have been around a while. Even though there are some funky ingredients, the ingredients in this food are ok for our pets and aren't going to waste otherwise.
Jona K.
This is a great cat food. I have used it for several years. I have tried some of the more expensive high end, organic cat foods and I always come back to this. My cat loves it and thrives on it. Her energy is up and it helps her to have a super shiny soft coat.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
Although a bit pricey, you can occasionally find coupons for this to make the cost more manageable. My cat loved the dry food and prefers it to the wet food when given options. It really provides a health diet for my cat and her fur shows this. great!