BY IAMS

Iams ProActive Health MiniChunks Adult 1-6 years Premium Dog Nutrition.
Life's Better.
Iams is Veterinarian Recommended.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Chicken for Strong Muscles.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for Healthy Digestion.
7 essential nutrients for Healthy Heart.
Omega-6's for Healthy Coat. see more...

Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three dogs and they’re all grazers. We fill the bowls in the morning and they just snack a little bit all day. The mini chunks is great because my terrier can eat it as well as my Great Pyrenees.
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girl yorkie LOVES this food!! I can tell the difference between this and from her past food. She really do enjoy eating this! I Highly recommend it to the yorkies and small dogs that have sensitive stomachs.
Liv H.
I rated this four stars instead of five because it gives my dogs the WORST gas ever. It's terrible. To be fair, they are both large breed so they inhale regular sized "chunks" (and lots of air) since I can't ever find the large breed version. My favorite thing about this brand- they have a 50 pound bag- it's around $24 at my local store!
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This food keeps my dog active and healthy. I have a husky malamute mix and she loves to eat. My dog enjoys the food and for the price you can't go wrong. I get the big bag of food from costco to save even more money. I would buy this food until something happens that makes me want to change my mind.
Amber M.
Dry dog food, our three dogs eat it but I'm sure that's because it's all they know. No variety really that I know of. of course I don't eat it so I can't really say. definitely hard pebbles, I always feel like I'm listening to my dogs crack their teeth.
Emma W.
My dog loves this! It energizes her, and keeps her full. It is a good price for such a large bag. I like this food because it's versatile so that any dog could eat it! This is one of the best dog foods! I would totally recommend this!
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
We recently switched to this food for our adult yellow Lab. It has made a huge difference in her weight management, energy, coat, and even waste. We buy the big bag at Sam's.
Lupitaa R.
I feed my dog Iams and he absolutely loves it ! He was very picky on dog food and i couldn't find the right one until i bought him this one and he loves it!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really likes this food. I really like to give her a food that she enjoys. It feels good to give her something she likes that is good for her too.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Great food but kinda pricey but they are worth it my dogs love it and eat it every time I get it I always try new foods to keep them happy