Iams Proactive Health Mature Adult Small & Toy Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Mature Adult Small & Toy Dog Food.
Life's better.
7-10 years.
V. Iams is veterinarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Small & toy.
Dogs up to 20 Ibs.
HMP for healthy teeth.
Vitamin E and beta-carotene for a strong immune system.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
Formulated for healthy joints.
Premium dog nutrition. see more...

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Staci B.
Coleman, MI
We have given our 3 mini dachshunds Iams Proactive Health for Mature Adult Small & Toy Dog food for many years now. They are 12, 11 and 10 years old. They all love it and it has kept them healthy too. I will continue to buy this dog food as long as I'm blessed to have my fur babies.
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
It's hard finding a good brand of dog food that my puppy will actually eat. I bought this to give it a test trial. The first day we gave it to him, he ate it with no hesitation and he loves it. I 100% recommend this to dog owners that's trying to find a food your puppy will like.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
Finding the perfect dog food for a toy dog is not easy so I am glad that IAMS makes a dry dog food for my toy breed. My dog loves the food and the size of the kibble is small enough for her to eat. My dog has been eating IAMS since she was a puppy and I would not even try another brand as she loves IAMS!
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this dog food, they're so picky so it's hard to find a dog food they will eat! the bag last you awhile too well I guess depending on what size dog you have, I recommend this for picky dogs!
Betsy M.
State College, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've been using Iams for a long time with our almost 12 year old dog. He is allergic to chicken so finding a dog food was always a challenge. He seems to like this food and we trust the ingredients. It helps that the kibbles are small enough for his little mouth.
April B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love it and it is really helping to maintain their weight. They aren't as active as they used to be and my boy has a sensitive stomach, so this product is perfect
Jackie B.
I usually buy mostly the treats because my dog is very picky and this is what she enjoys the most. must be something good if even a picky dog like their product
Heidi B.
Fresno, CA
Great dog food. My small dog loves it and always eats it. Helps strengthen her bones and gives her energy. Deffientely recommend this product for any old dog.
Rebbeccaju S.
Cincinnati, OH
We have two older dogs and switched to this Iams brand a couple years ago. They adjusted well to this formula with no digestive issues.