Iams Proactive Health Mature Adult Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.Iams Proactive Health Mature Adult Dog Food uploaded by Charlene G.

BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Mature Adult Dog Food.
Life's better.
7-10 years.
V. Iams is veterinarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Mature adult.
Vitamin E and beta carotene for strong immune system.
Tallored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
HMP for healthy teeth.
Formulated for healthy joints.
Premium dog nutrition. see more...

Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i just got this dog food for my two labs. my oldest has already out lived the life expectantly for this breed. she is currently about 14 years old. i still have alot of my old dog food so i am mixing the two but they seem to really like it. i love how it is a healthy alternative. alittle more expensive but worth it
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Sharlyn O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food has greatly improved the texture and feel of both of my dog's coat. I usually purchase my dog food at Target and if you are lucky it might be featured on the Cartwheel app for an extra 10% off.
April D.
Alexandria , VA
We have used Iams dog food for both of our dogs ever since we got them. The various formulas are great and have progressed with our dogs' needs as they age. They are priced well and there are often great coupons or specials on them, especially at Target.
Kelly B.
My dog loves Iams, so I will continue buying it! He seems healthy and still loves going on walks even into his older age. Nothing seems to slow him down, so I want to give him the best possible nutrition to allow him to continue being his active self!
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Have used this dog food for my two adult dogs for years. They loved it! I do wish Iams had some grain free options. As my dogs become older we are switching them to higher quality dog food to deal with aches and old age.
Stefanie  M.
We have always fed our dogs Iams products and now that they are older we continue to with a formula that's more appropriate for their needs at this age. It keeps them full of energy and shiny healthy coat.
Lezlie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My sweet sweet fella girl loves her Iams for mature adults! She eats every bit and can't wait for me! I purchased from Walmart and it's reasonably priced! I would recommend to others to try out!!!!!!!!
Carol C.
Fort Gratiot, MI
My dog has a sensitive digestive system and this is the only dog food that i tried that he could tolerate. so i don't buy other brands
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
My Scottish Terrier loves his new IAMS matue dry food. I believe it is easier for him to chew (9 yrs old) and my baby enjoys the taste.