Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken

Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken

IAMS ProActive Health Adult Dog Food for Large Dogs is veterinarian recommended and made with real ingredients. Our recipe starts with farm-raised chicken and includes wholesome grains and veggies. It’s formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for healthy joints. Plus, our quality, easily digestible ingredients provide your dog with a strong immune system- healthy skin, coat, and metabolism- and strong bones. Look for the IAMS difference.

Contains one 50 lb. bag of IAMS Proactive Health Adult Dog Food for Large Dogs – Chicken; Veterinarians recommend IAMS - we’ve got your dog’s diet down to a science; Our 1st ingredient is real chicken; Maintains healthy bones and joints; Includes glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate used to treat osteoarthritis

Soo I have two big dogs and one small one and when they eat I have a bag for small dog breeds but she constantly tries to eat the bigger dogs food, is there any issue with that or should I let her?
Start your review of Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken!
Jenna M.
We love Iams. The large breed Adult dry dog food is a hit in our house. There’s never any leftover so it must taste great! We’ve never had any tummy troubles with Iams which is a huge plus and I can trust the Iams brand. With all the dog food scares of late I worry about trying new brands or even new types of dog foods within a brand. Our dog loves the classic chicken taste so this is staying in on our shopping list!
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
My dad owns a kennel and always used this brand. It's not the cheapest but it is a nice quality of dog food that I can feel good about giving to my dog. A little goes a long way. I recommend this brand and product of dog food
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: PETCO
Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken I bought my dog when she was 8 weeks old and since day on my vet recommended Xian’s food which she as on for years ! She is now 11 and has gotten sensitive teeth so I had to switch foods to a more natural soft food. But when she was on Iams which always loved and made her cost shiny ! The ingredients were natural and since vet recommended that was all I exclusively fed her for years ! Also kept her teeth in a healthy condition and. I stinky dog breath. lol.
Kylie K.
Murray
Iams Proactive Health Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken uploaded by Kylie K.
I have two larger sized dogs and this dog food works wonders for them! The sit by the bag of food when they are hungry! I absolutely love what this product does for my dogs and how healthy they are from switching to this brand!
Angelique N.
Orlando , FL
This brand was recommended to me by my dog's veterinarian. My dog is a VERY picky eater and not very motivated. If he doesn't like a food, he would rather not eat at all! But with Iams, I haven't had a problem with him eating! It seems to do really well with him and his diet.
Erin K.
Midlothian, VA
When we first got our dog she was eating science diet and she wouldn’t really eat and she started eating my other dogs iambs so we decided to get this product for her and she does enjoy it sometimes we mix it with other items so that way she has some variety
Janice H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My lab was unable to eat this food. He would vomit several times a day. Once I switched dog food his digestion problems resolved
Kim E.
Wills Point, TX
My Rottweilers are super healthy, coats so shiny they almost look wet. This is the only food I feed them and they are my babies. I make sure they get the best.
Katarina L.
Billings, MT
This dog food helps keep our pitbull at a healthy weight and gives her lots of energy!
Jordan C.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly this is the only food my dog will eat at the moment... and I am NOT mad about it because this is super affordable!! I have a four year old beagle mix and he loves this! He eats it super quick and with other food he would take forever to eat it!