BY IAMS

Iams??? Proactive Health??? Kitten 1-12 Months Premium Kitten Nutrition.
Life's Better.
Iams is Veterinarian Recommended.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Kibbles Actual Size.
DHA for Brain Development.
Chicken to Build Muscles.
Prebiotics and Beet Pulp for Healthy Digestion.
Essential minerals for Developing Bones. see more...

Iams ProActive Health Kitten 1-12 Months Premium Kitten Nutrition
  • "Every Iams cat food I have ever tried, for both kittens and adult cats, has given then diarrhea." in 1 review
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
My kitten loves this stuff. Seriously, he will sit and beg for more and more until you give it to him. It can be a struggle sometimes. I like this because it isn't as expensive as some other brands but it doesn't have all the harmful ingredients as the other. I will continue buying this until my cat is over one year. However, I have been buying cat food and slowing weaning him off of this kitten food.
Emily S.
Georgetown, TX
Personally, I have never had any issues with this food. I have fed it to my 5 month old kittens and my 18 month old cat that has been trying to gain weight (it has done wonders for her). They seem to prefer the taste of it over the Purina kitten chow. I know that some cats may be sensitive to this formula and have digestive issues because of it. Remember if you change your cat's food to always do it by gradually introducing the new food alongside the old food to avoid drastic changes.
Emily B.
Dandridge, TN
I feed this to my year old rescue cats and my two new rescue babies. Each have had a hard time gaining weight and maintaining. ALL CATS WILL HAVE A LITTLE GASTROINTESTINAL TROUBLES WHEN SWITCHING FOODS. from a normal cat food to a high protein food.
One of my babies does have some NASTY smelling FARTS, but I would rather put up with a stinky butt kitty, that can keep his weight and Gain muscle. Than have a cat that is too skinny and sickly.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Every Iams cat food I have ever tried, for both kittens and adult cats, has given then diarrhea. Its horrible! Several people I know have had the ams issues with there cats, as well has their dogs getting diarrhea with Iams dog food too.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
This was a great food for my cat when he was a very small kitten. He had no problems with digestion and grew into a healthy and happy adult. I think this food is fine to plump up a kitten!
Ashley P.
Ive been giving this food to my kitten for a few months now, and she loves it. No issues with vomiting or diarrhea
Gwendolyn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Just got a cat and love this food! He does too! I know it's good for him and wouldn't fee him anything cheaper.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
I bought that product for my kitten 2 months ago. My kitten really loves it! She's super healthy, her fur is beautiful and her breath doesn't smell bad. Definitely a good choice!
colleen a.
yellowknife, NT
Made my kitten severely ill- vomit, diarrhea, the whole bit. When I tried to return the product to the store I'd purchased it from I was given a hard time... not worth it. At all.