BY IAMS

• Is there actually a noticeable difference on the number of hairba...3 Answers
  • Is this brand a good or a bad brand for cats??1 Answers
  • Does this really work?1 Answers
Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Formula
  • "my cat loves it, she begs for it, and you can see its good for her when she plays, her hair it's smooth and the vet said her inside where perfect!" in 10 reviews
  • "We used Iams when my cat was a kitten and still continue to use the hard food, but switched over to Fancy Fest for wet food." in 9 reviews
  • "I consulted the vet, and he said sometimes "specialty" dry foods like this can give cats an upset stomach." in 8 reviews
  • "My cat is a pretty picky eater and we decided to switch to iams, gizmo actually really enjoys thia brand comapared to others!" in 7 reviews
  • "With any version of any brand of cat food having hairball ccontrol, please expect diarrhea before hairballs and even vomiting." in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn S.
I've looked and haven't found the right food on here to review but it is the same brand for cats,my cat loves this a lot he eats it down and I constantly have to keep purchasing it. He doesn't get sick of of this food so that's a plus. Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Formula  #cats
Beth S.
My go to food for my cat when i am strapped for time or money. This cat food has weight and hairball control which is exactly what my cat needs. She also loves it. It isn't as nutrient rich as I would ideally want for her but I have had periods of low funds that I would need to use this and she has done really well. Her weight doesn't get crazy high and her hairballs don't get out of control.
Aelissa M.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loved this. He is usually picky about his food but didn’t have a problem with this specific one. Loved that is wasn’t pricey and actually did what it says. I’ve totally noticed the difference with hairballs & his weight. Loved it!
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely helps keep my cats weight at a good level and limits the number of hairballs. It doesn't completely stop hairballs from happening, but drastically reduces it!
Kimmy 💀.
Raleigh, NC
This product is hard to find in stores and makes it difficult for me to keep my cat on a consistent diet. It is also not that much better for her than the full fat food. She is still overweight and my vet has just instructed me to severely limit her food to far less than the bag suggests.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy this for my indoor male cat and he loves it. I love that it helps with hairball control and gets him all the nutrients that he needs since he doesn't go outside.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the kind of cat food we have been feeding our cat for the past I think 15 years she's been eating at this whole time and she likes it I guess there been no complaints and she hasn't had any sort of reaction to it so that's good
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have a long haired cat that gets terrible hairballs if we aren't careful about what we feed her. IAM'S indoor hairball formula blend is one of a couple trusted brands that we feed to her that keeps her happy and hairball free!
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
I never buy another brand of food for our animals. They love Iams and it is a brand I trust to keep them healthy. My cat is fat and lazy, so I have been getting this variety for her and she has had a lot healthier weight.
Pacey H.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love buying this for my cat. She loves all the flavors to this brand. theres a difference between generic and this and they know it. something i will always go by.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I never purchased this, would your recommend it?
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
How well does this work for hairball control?
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
Have your cats lost weight when using the Weight Control food?
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there actually a noticeable difference on the number of hairballs your cat coughs up with this food? Do you notice that there are fewer?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really good for hairball control? Lately my cats have been getting hairballs and am looking for something that will help.