Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care 1+ Years Premium Cat Food uploaded by Sarah K.

BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care.
Life's better.
Kibbles actual size.
Iams V, veterinarian recommended.
1+ years.
*10% less fat vs. Iams proactive health original with chicken formula.
Specially formulated for the unique needs of indoor cats.
Formulated to gradually return your cat to a healthy weight.
Natural fiber blend to help reduce hairballs and promote healthy digestion.
Healthy checkups start inside your cat.
Premium cat food. see more...

Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
Our cats are indoor so they dont get a whole lot of outdoor excitement. So we have had them on the weight management food forever. They absolutely love it and we dont plan on changing anytime soon. I can’t say the hairball is reduced they have both always been hairball pukers but i guess that is what you get when you decide to get cats. It can be pricey so I would recommend finding coupons in the Sunday paper 🤗 well worth it
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
This is the food I feed my cats every day and they absolutely love it. Plus it works so much better than Purina on both of their tummies. My girl cat was constantly throwing up and having hair balls when she was in Purina indoor food. I switched her over to this and she stopped throwing up and gained weight!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried these she doesn’t really like it all that much. She’s not a picky cat either.” I thought it had a lot of good things inside that would be nutritious to her but she didn’t like it. I would because the nutritional value for the cat.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
This is the only brand my car can actually eat. He loves it with a little wet food from iams as well. Great price especially with the coupons I get on the bag! He loves his indoor car food. No hairballs at all. Surprising I would recommend
Kaitlynn V.
My cat loves this food! I started her on Iams Healthy kitten and transitioned her into the indoor advantage and she had no issues! She doesn’t shed and she is at a very healthy weight. Plus she likes it! Happy Mom, happy cat!
Angie S.
Bought a bag on amazon and my cat seems to like it. Not sure about the weight control because my cat doesn’t appear to have lost any weight and we do strict portion control. Good value for that it offers.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've fed my cat this for a while. Most foods make him throw up constantly but this is one of the only ones that doesn't. It's available most places and not very expensive, and he loves it as well.
Lindsey G.
La Center
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have never had the beautiful coats they have when they eat this cat food. They enjoy it and my long haired kitty has not had a hairball in a year! I’m very excited about this cat food.
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For years and years my cats only ate Iams and they never experienced hairballs at all. My cats were also inside only cats. Iams is a bit more than other cat food but it’s worth it in my opinion.
Jessica H.
Manchester
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sadly this turned my cats into picky little things. They use too eat just about any kind of cat food out there. But one day i got a free sample of iams and I gave it to them... They refuse and even puke to all other cat foods! So now I have to purchase more expensive cat food because they refuse to eat anything else...