BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Chunks Adult Dog Food.
1-6 years.
Life's better.
V Iams is veterinarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Omega 6.
Chicken for strong muscles.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
Omega-6's for healthy coat.
Premium dog nutrition. see more...

Katie H.
Sterling, VA
My dog really enjoys this dog food. He has a very sensitive stomach and IAMS has been the only brand that works for him. We have tried other more "natural and upscale" brands but they caused him to have nausea and bowel issues. Since switching to IAMS we are very happy and our fur baby seems more confident and energetic.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
I have a mini schnauzer and this is great for her! It's made with a probiotic which helps with her stomach problems. I used to give her a probiotic pill everyday but since I've switched her to this she hasn't needed them
Mary R.
My puppies love Iams and I love the price! I have two large black labs, and they're insanely active. Iams keeps my girls full enough throughout every day to be as active as they want to be.
Katie G.
Love this brand! My dogs love it & I wouldn't want them eating any other brand. Only con is sometimes they have gas from it, however not all the time.
Lindsey W.
My dogs love the taste of adult dog food and I feel good about feeding it to my dogs. A great product.
Shawna A.
Niagara Falls, NY
My dad has tried this but it made one of my dogs get a bad rash on his back so we switched
Kyrstin T.
Have been using this for yeara. have 7 dogs and they all love it. gets kinda expensive at times but well worth it
Diana T.
Glen Rock, PA
Love Iams . My small dogs handle this food well and it's a great price . My dogs have had Iams since day one .
Lisa S.
My dog loves Iams. This food is affordable and good for him. I feel good about feeding it to him. It keeps him healthy and active.
Nikki B.
Wayne, WV
My dogs love this food! They have really shiny coats and are very healthy dogs. It seems to be a great choice for them.
Emaly R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have a dog and I want to give him food that will give him the necessary nutrients he needs. I have seen commercial on this dogs food and I want to know how was your dog after eating this dogs for?