BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Chunks Adult Dog Food.
1-6 years.
Life's better.
V Iams is veterinarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Omega 6.
Chicken for strong muscles.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
Omega-6's for healthy coat.
Premium dog nutrition. see more...

Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
My dog loves it, it lasts him about a month. The price is a bit high but that is because you are paying for the quality of the food. It contains more ingredients that are natural to dogs. The packaging is easy to open and I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
My furry friend loves his food! He will run in circles over this food! We purchased this from Walmart the last time. Like I said, my dog LOVES this food! I have an Australian Sheppard, he's medium sized. I would highly recommend this to other dog owners!
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Orlando, FL
I have been giving my dog this brand for a couple of months now and he seems to be loving it. It's not very expensive and it lasts us about 2-3 weeks, so for the price and how long it lasts I believe this will always be my go to brand of dog food.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
I have a mini schnauzer and this is great for her! It's made with a probiotic which helps with her stomach problems. I used to give her a probiotic pill everyday but since I've switched her to this she hasn't needed them
Rob W.
Rob W.
Anderson, IN
This is a good dog food. I feed it to both of my dogs and have no complaints. This is a bit higher than the cheap dog food but is worth the little extra to get a quality product. I buy it monthly.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville
After reading many positive reviews I bought this dog food. But unfortunately my dogs don't like it. Maybe they are spoiled. Lol.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Wayne, WV
My dogs love this food! They have really shiny coats and are very healthy dogs. It seems to be a great choice for them.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
This is great for my snauzhers. They get upset tummies easily so this doesn't upset them. It's not cheap or pricey.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
My dog loves this dog food it will not trade for anything else. She is a very picky eater
Katie G.
Katie G.
Love this brand! My dogs love it & I wouldn't want them eating any other brand. Only con is sometimes they have gas from it, however not all the time.
Emaly R.
Emaly R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have a dog and I want to give him food that will give him the necessary nutrients he needs. I have seen commercial on this dogs food and I want to know how was your dog after eating this dogs for?