BY IAMS

Iams Proactive Health Chunks Adult Dog Food.
1-6 years.
Life's better.
V Iams is veterinarian recommended.
100% satisfaction guarantee*.
Omega 6.
Chicken for strong muscles.
Tailored fiber blend, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
7 essential nutrients for healthy heart.
Omega-6's for healthy coat.
Premium dog nutrition. see more...

Tyra H.
My dogs love this food. It’s easy to find at pet supply stores and the grocery store in bag sizes large and small. The dogs eat it right up without hesitation. I would buy it again.
Katie H.
Sterling, VA
My dog really enjoys this dog food. He has a very sensitive stomach and IAMS has been the only brand that works for him. We have tried other more "natural and upscale" brands but they caused him to have nausea and bowel issues. Since switching to IAMS we are very happy and our fur baby seems more confident and energetic.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
My furry friend loves his food! He will run in circles over this food! We purchased this from Walmart the last time. Like I said, my dog LOVES this food! I have an Australian Sheppard, he's medium sized. I would highly recommend this to other dog owners!
Adrienne R.
My dog loves it, it lasts him about a month. The price is a bit high but that is because you are paying for the quality of the food. It contains more ingredients that are natural to dogs. The packaging is easy to open and I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
I have a mini schnauzer and this is great for her! It's made with a probiotic which helps with her stomach problems. I used to give her a probiotic pill everyday but since I've switched her to this she hasn't needed them
Jessica M.
Whiteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When your dog is a member of your family, not just a pet. Why not give them food that is actually good for them vs just a bunch of wheat flour? We feed our Rusty Iams because we love him and it's a healthy choice!
Paulina C.
Orlando, FL
I have been giving my dog this brand for a couple of months now and he seems to be loving it. It's not very expensive and it lasts us about 2-3 weeks, so for the price and how long it lasts I believe this will always be my go to brand of dog food.
Rob W.
Anderson, IN
This is a good dog food. I feed it to both of my dogs and have no complaints. This is a bit higher than the cheap dog food but is worth the little extra to get a quality product. I buy it monthly.
Mary R.
My puppies love Iams and I love the price! I have two large black labs, and they're insanely active. Iams keeps my girls full enough throughout every day to be as active as they want to be.
Katie G.
Love this brand! My dogs love it & I wouldn't want them eating any other brand. Only con is sometimes they have gas from it, however not all the time.
Emaly R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have a dog and I want to give him food that will give him the necessary nutrients he needs. I have seen commercial on this dogs food and I want to know how was your dog after eating this dogs for?