Add a Photo

By IAMS
#778 in Cat Food & Treats
ProActive Health Adult Variety Pack - 24 x 3 oz Canned Recipes from Iams give your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real broth in every healthy bite, your pet will find mealtime irresistible. Iams Canned Recipes are made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth with added vitamins and minerals. Recommended for adult cats - 1 year and older. This variety pack includes both chicken and beef flavors. 24-pack of 3 oz. cans.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD

I don't what it is maybe my cat is a little bougie but she doesn't not like this cat food either. I've tried it in various flavored but she won't eat it. It's petty affordable and easy to find. You can basically get it from anywhere.
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT

My cat loves these canned foods. he gets so excited, starts to pur loudly, and rubs aginst me as soon as he knows hes getting it. he can just tell by the noise the can makes when i open it
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.

My kitty usually loves wet food but doesn't seem to like this much. She just let it sit thereafter eating a few bites. I won't buy it again
alex f.
alex f.
Moultrie , GA

My cat likes these and will eat them all the time. She is a very picky eater although she does make me mash it up for her.
Noelle K.
Noelle K.
Flagstaff, AZ

Apollo loves this. he will eat it up in one bite! he absolutely loves wet food and this is his favorite.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

Variety of flavors and my kitty loves it. She always wants more after she's done.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
White Plains, NY

My cat will only eat the wet food over dry food and seems to enjoy this one
K G.
K G.

Got these for a special treat for my babies kitty's. They loved them so much

Join Now