BY IAMS

Liz R.
My cats love this one! Not only are they picky eaters, but they have sensitive stomachs; a lot of seafood/fish flavored foods don't agree with them. This is one brand that's always been a hit, and a fish flavor that doesn't leave everyone unhappy. I wish I could rate this above 5 stars!
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
My cats used to love this kibble! I fed them this with the indoor weight control kibble for years until one of them developed urinary tract issues (unrelated to the food) and had to switch to a prescription diet. Now I miss the convenience of picking up this brand while I'm out grocery shopping!
Fatima  D.
Oxnard, CA
I always switch up my cats food but he definitely loves this one! Has to be one of his favorites. I recommend this to every cat owner out there! Super affordable as well :)
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love iams cat food. It's the only food my in door cats eat without getting hair balls. I count be happier with the quality and value .
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Iams is always a hit with my cat, she has a sensitive stomach and hasn't once been sick while eating this brand. i love it!
Candice W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats always loved this kind of food! I did switch to the indoor cat and hairball control kind, but this is my go to!
Maddie S.
Neither of my cats seem to really like Iam's cat food so I will not be reposing this any time soon.
Kimberly G.
Sandston, VA
Excellent product. My pet or should I say four legged child loves it. It doesn't bother his stimach
Gregory K.
Jackson, NJ
The only food my super picky kitty with eat! The coat is shinny and smooth! And he's not a fatty!
Caitlyn M.
Logan, WV
My cats love this cat food. it's the only cat food that I'll buy for my fur babies ­čś║