suggested searches
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Long Hair Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken & Salmon, 1.36kg Bag
IAMS

34%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have a one-year-old bengal who absolutely loves this dry food. It definitely helps that chicken and salmon are her favourite meats. She gobbles this food up and sometimes even prefers it over her wet food! Since she is a bengal, I also love that the food contains 39% protein. She tends to get hairballs sometimes, so I am hoping I will see improvement in that but It’s hard to tell.
Incentivized Review
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
Incentivized Review
My cats love this Iams dry food! I love that the first ingredient is meat, and it fills them up. They love chicken and salmon flavors, so it’s great that its both in there. I got it as a voxbox but I would probably buy it in the future.