BY IAMS

Making every step a happy one.Iams Large Breed delivers big with balanced nutrition and natural sources of glucosamine to support healthy joints to help your big dog seize the day. see more...

Amanda H.
Carrollton
We have used this for years its all my dog eats. She loves the taste and Iams is the best. Look for sales and you can get a good deal.
Laura H.
Fort Mill
Our dog loves this food! I love that it is tailored towards large dogs. We have two dogs that are larger than 50 pounds each!
Whitney G.
I always trust Iams to provide exactly what my pet needs in their diet. I would highly recommend this to pet owners.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I've always purchased IAMS my dogs have never had any issues with it. And they love it.
Leslie W.
ADA, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For some reason our dogs didn't take well to using Iams so we changed brands yet again