Iams ProActive Health Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula - 40 lb.

Iams lamb meal and rice formula is rich in omegas for dogs with sensitive skin, because a comfortable dog is a happy dog. Omega-6 s for healthy skin and coat. Tailored fiber blend including, prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Nourishes the heart with 7 essential nutrients. Formulated with l-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain healthy metabolism. Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog s teeth with every bite, to help reduce plaque buildup that can lead to bad breath. Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system. Builds strong, firm muscles with protein sourced from lamb. No added sugar, dyes or... see more...

Iams ProActive Health Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula - 40 lb.
  • "good dog food for not such an expensive amount of money... Just read the ingredients, this food is pretty good" in 1 review
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
My Husky is picky when it comes to dog food. I have tried the dog food that's "better" without the fillers. She didn't want anything to do with those ones. I feel this is the closet I can get to a good dog food that is one of "better" ones that she will actually eat.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My little mutt baby loves this food, I feel much better giving him this over the kibbles and bits we used to give him. He never liked that food but as soon as we gave him a choice between this and that he inhaled this one. I much prefer the ingredients in this and his fur is so shiny and soft. Highly recommend this food.
laura j.
laura j.
Supposedly this Iams lamb meal and rice formula is rich in omegas for dogs with sensitive skin, because a comfortable dog is a happy dog. But it made my BT's skin get dry and hair fall out.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Hastings, MN
My boxer has stomache issues and vomits on almost everything, this is the one dog food she can actually go 4-5 days without throwing up. This is the best dog food for this price and you can always find coupons for it. I am just happy that she can keep it down!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Matthews, NC
My pitbull has struggle to find food that sits well with his stomach. We have gone through many different brands ranging in price. I finally decided to get this friend and line a try. It has good nutritional value and the price is very comparable. My pit I finally decided to get this friend and line a try. It has good nutritional value and the price is very comparable. My pit bull is able to keep his food down and does not suffer from any other irritations from eating this food. I would highly recommend this food for dog owners that have sensitive dogs
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Good dog food for not such an expensive amount of money... Just read the ingredients, this food is pretty good
Megan L.
Megan L.
Ashley, OH
I have a German Shepard who loves this food. One day he decided he didn't want to eat his regular large breed iams food so I got this and he scarfed it down. His coat is shiny and he is a healthy weight. It is important to me to keep my dog healthy. I work in the veterinary field. *if you're thinking about switching your pets diet gradually switch your pets food by mixing a small amount of the new with old and over 6 weeks add more and more, doing this can prevent diarrhea*
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tallahassee, FL
My terrier has a very sensitive stomach. Lamb seems to be the only thing that does not bother his stomach. I stick to foods that have lamb and he absolutely adores the Iams
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Fed and still feed all my dogs I have ever owned 2 cups of this a day and have never had any issues whatsoever. Our first dog that we started with Lamb and Rice lived to be 15, so my current English Staffies (7 and 5 yrs old) have been on it since 8 weeks. Healthy, happy pups that are full of energy and devour it, literally, twice a day. My parents by way more expensive food from some gourmet pet shop for their dog, but I can't really see a difference in any way.
Toni g.
Toni g.
Columbus, OH
Have a bag sitting in my kitchen my dog won't touch it. A bit pricey compared to other dog foods with the same ingredients
Nayam S.
Nayam S.
Would this dog food be good for a dog with a sensitive stomach?