BY IAMS

Kayleigh B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had to get this for my dog when he was getting allergies from the chicken formula. The bags are a little more expensive than the other kinds but he loves it and hasn’t had any issues eating or switching to this flavor. They sometimes have coupons in them too for a few dollars off the next bag which is also really nice!
Shandi B.
['SPRINGFIELD', ''], GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After getting a diagnosis of a chicken allergy, my vet suggested I switch my dog to lamb and rice. After a year of chronic yeast infections, my boy is finally back to his normal self!
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My dog has a sensitive stomach and was getting diarrhea and vomiting with other dog foods. Switched him to lamb and rice by vet recommendation and I chose the iams brand and he's had no problems!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
My dog love this food ! it might seem strange but i can tell when he likes a food and dislikes another this one is one of his favorites! I can tell the difference in his coat and his body form when he's been eating this food . Makes him look good strong and healthy which i love ! He's super active to so its a great way to keep him full.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
My dogs seem to really enjoy this food. They always are excited to eat when I fill up their food bowls. I really like the ingredients in this food and that I can get it in very large bags. We have and will continue to repurchase this food as long as they keep making it.
Sarah G.
Delray Beach, FL
I have fed this exact food mix to my Grey Hound and it did not sit well in her stomach. She threw it up every time I fed it to her. Usually, I get Iams, but i decided to get her something a little different in the Iams family, but it seems like she didn't enjoy it.
Melissa  A.
South Elgin, IL
My dogs have eaten this for most of their lives. We originally switched to Iams due to a severe allergy in one of my dogs. Once we switched to Iams, no more allergic reactions. They gobble this food up, my dogs are healthy and happy, so I'm guessing the food is good.
Melissa H.
I buy the safest dog food for the cheapest price, and for me that is Iams. My dog love this brand and always eating. He has a cup a day to maintain a healthy weight for him. Great dog food brand
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
My guys favorite food! Our pup isn't a picky eater, but he prefers this! I fi bd it to be very reasonably priced, and it's a brand I know I can trust when it comes to my dogs health!
Christina B.
I used to use this for my last dog and he loved it . A great value at Concord Pet with the purchase 10 program where your 11th bag is free !!: