BY IAMS

Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My dog has a sensitive stomach and was getting diarrhea and vomiting with other dog foods. Switched him to lamb and rice by vet recommendation and I chose the iams brand and he's had no problems!
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Both of my dogs like this food. I like the ingredients and price. Great value on food. Vet recommends it.
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
My guys favorite food! Our pup isn't a picky eater, but he prefers this! I fi bd it to be very reasonably priced, and it's a brand I know I can trust when it comes to my dogs health!
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
My dog love this food ! it might seem strange but i can tell when he likes a food and dislikes another this one is one of his favorites! I can tell the difference in his coat and his body form when he's been eating this food . Makes him look good strong and healthy which i love ! He's super active to so its a great way to keep him full.
Melissa H.
I buy the safest dog food for the cheapest price, and for me that is Iams. My dog love this brand and always eating. He has a cup a day to maintain a healthy weight for him. Great dog food brand
Tara K.
New Hope, MN
This is the only food we'll feed my dogs - they love the lamb meal and rice! Iams is a great brand.
Melissa  A.
South Elgin, IL
My dogs have eaten this for most of their lives. We originally switched to Iams due to a severe allergy in one of my dogs. Once we switched to Iams, no more allergic reactions. They gobble this food up, my dogs are healthy and happy, so I'm guessing the food is good.
Christina B.
I used to use this for my last dog and he loved it . A great value at Concord Pet with the purchase 10 program where your 11th bag is free !!:
Desiree B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Used this when we had our husky and she loved it. It also helped keep her coat nice and shiny.
Chrissie F.
Royal Oak, MI
My dogs loved this food! It is reasonably priced and the dogs were excited to eat this!