BY IAMS

Mary N.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
My dogs seem to really enjoy this food. They always are excited to eat when I fill up their food bowls. I really like the ingredients in this food and that I can get it in very large bags. We have and will continue to repurchase this food as long as they keep making it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
I have fed this exact food mix to my Grey Hound and it did not sit well in her stomach. She threw it up every time I fed it to her. Usually, I get Iams, but i decided to get her something a little different in the Iams family, but it seems like she didn't enjoy it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
I used to use this for my last dog and he loved it . A great value at Concord Pet with the purchase 10 program where your 11th bag is free !!:
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Im pretty sure that my dog loves this one i have tried a different brand thats similar but nope this one he loves.....
Denise B.
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Both of my dogs like this food. I like the ingredients and price. Great value on food. Vet recommends it.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
My dog has eaten this dog food for several years and it has kept her healthy and in a good weight range.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Used this when we had our husky and she loved it. It also helped keep her coat nice and shiny.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
My dogs like this food a whole lot. Not only that, bit it's so healthy for the both of them.
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA
My dog loves this food it lasts a long time and it's. a good price I recommend this food
Chrissie F.
Chrissie F.
Royal Oak, MI
My dogs loved this food! It is reasonably priced and the dogs were excited to eat this!