BY IAMS

Mary N.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
My dogs seem to really enjoy this food. They always are excited to eat when I fill up their food bowls. I really like the ingredients in this food and that I can get it in very large bags. We have and will continue to repurchase this food as long as they keep making it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
I have fed this exact food mix to my Grey Hound and it did not sit well in her stomach. She threw it up every time I fed it to her. Usually, I get Iams, but i decided to get her something a little different in the Iams family, but it seems like she didn't enjoy it.
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Im pretty sure that my dog loves this one i have tried a different brand thats similar but nope this one he loves.....
Denise B.
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Both of my dogs like this food. I like the ingredients and price. Great value on food. Vet recommends it.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
My dog has eaten this dog food for several years and it has kept her healthy and in a good weight range.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
My dogs like this food a whole lot. Not only that, bit it's so healthy for the both of them.
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA
My dog loves this food it lasts a long time and it's. a good price I recommend this food
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My dog has a sensitive stomach and was getting diarrhea and vomiting with other dog foods. Switched him to lamb and rice by vet recommendation and I chose the iams brand and he's had no problems!
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
My dog love this food ! it might seem strange but i can tell when he likes a food and dislikes another this one is one of his favorites! I can tell the difference in his coat and his body form when he's been eating this food . Makes him look good strong and healthy which i love ! He's super active to so its a great way to keep him full.
Melissa  A.
Melissa A.
South Elgin, IL
My dogs have eaten this for most of their lives. We originally switched to Iams due to a severe allergy in one of my dogs. Once we switched to Iams, no more allergic reactions. They gobble this food up, my dogs are healthy and happy, so I'm guessing the food is good.