BY IAMS

Nicole A.
Northville, MI
Iams has been a standard cat food staple in our house for over ten years. It's a great value and it keeps our cats healthy. I find it takes less Iams food to satisfy our cats than it does more of the cheaper brands---it's an amazing deal that I will always buy!
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
My cat uses this food. He likes it good enough and doesn't get hairballs. He likes when I get samples of other foods better but because he licks his fur so much we want to try to prevent the hairballs, although we would be willing to try other kids.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really like this cat food (not that I eat it but my cat does and he really enjoys it.) This food is one of the few foods that does not give my cat hair balls, which is great for me. My cat is very picky with his food, and he always eats this.
Hilda H.
Our cat is picky about what he'll eat, but seems to like Iams brand in general. I couldn't really tell if it was effective in helping with his hairballs though. Would be nice if I could ask my cat that question though!
Cassie c.
Livonia, MI
I had a cat who just passed away but this was a great food choice for her. She was one of those cats who always threw up,
this was a great choice for her. It helped her out!
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
My cat prefers the treats rather than it being his dry food all together. It works, as my cat has yet to suffer from hairballs, but I just didn't need a huge bag of "treats"
Nicola C.
I love this for my indoor cats who are 8+ in years. They don't have long fur, but do get hairballs when they shed in the cooler months. This helps eliminate hariballs.
Amanda s.
My cat really likes it! that's all I buy. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Mrs. K. S.
The product itself is good for my cat...however I find that this size bag doesn't last very long especially for the cost...I usually buy the big bag instead as I get more for my money