BY IAMS

IZM1072: Features: -Promotes a strong immune system-Also use Iams dry dog food, biscuits and Savory Sauce for adult dogs-Omega 6:Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat-Improved palatability and texture and new gluten free cuts and gravy formulas-PreBiotics FOS helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses-Chicken Broth, Chicken, Beef By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Beef Liver, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Guar Gum, Dried Beet Pulp, Titanium Dioxide, Flax Meal, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate)-Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use. For further information and tips please go to the following FDA website: http://www. fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/u cm048030. htm PET FOOD ONLY-Crude Protein (Min) 9.0pct-Crude Fat (Min) 6.0pct-Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0pct-Moisture (Max) 78.0pct-Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.8pct-Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.1pct*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles-For Adult Dogs, feed 1/2 can per day, per 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) of body weight. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portion. These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust fo see more...

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Generally we feed my dog dry food. As he got older we began treating him to a spoonful of this along with his dry food. My chocolate lab absolutely loved it! I would say that the only con is once you start adding this to dry food your dog will probably not eat the dry food alone. But I suppose that means it's a hit with the canines!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We but iams canned dog food all of the time, and especially loving the adult line now that my dogs are older. They really love the lamb and rice, it seems to be the one they fight the most over! I would definitely recommend this product!
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR
This was recommended by my vet after my dog was having tummy issues. Its been a little over a year now and we still use it. they love it too.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL
My dog loves this food and absolutely can't get enough of it. we get him this food all the time and don't plan on changing
jessica l.
jessica l.
I always plop a spoonful of Iams wet food on top of my dogs dry Iams food and she really only likes the chicken one. It gives her so much energy, brightens her coat and keeps her in good health.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Glenpool, OK
I was disappointed because all of my friends told me this was the best dog food. For whatever reason after about 4 days both of my dogs stopped eating it.
I had to mix in people food just to get them to finish the bag
Mason S.
Mason S.
Hephzibah, GA
No complaints my dogs love this brand to begin with. IAms is a very wise choice of your looking for good quality at a reasonable price. My dogs love the flavor and I love the fact that they don't get a stomach ache from the food like most wet dog foods give them. I have no complaints what so ever. Deffinatly try this if your dogs like lamb or Iams
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
I love my dog and he has a hard time with food or should I say picky I finally found the he loves iams I haven't has a problem since I would recommend this to others with others
Norma F.
Norma F.
La Feria, TX
My dogs really like this kind of wet dog food, I use it to hide their medication in when it's that time of the month.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I have 2 large dogs that way a lot of food. They really seem to enjoy this brand, and anything that could help them stay healthy is good for me!