Iams ProActive Health Adult Dog Chunks with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Premium Dog Food 12.3 Oz uploaded by Emre Y.Iams ProActive Health Adult Dog Chunks with Beef & Vegetables in Gravy Premium Dog Food 12.3 Oz uploaded by Emre Y.

BY IAMS

Iams canned pet food now has all the nutrition and science that goes into Iams ProActive Health dry foods. Iams canned pet foods with PreBiotics FOS helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses. Iams canned pet foods include Omega 6: Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat, improved palatability and texture and new gluten free cuts and gravy formulas. see more...

Becka P.
Yukon, OK
My dog seems to like this food a lot. And it’s also very affordable and one of the better of the grocery store brand foods. She is a corgi jack russel mix and she scarfs it down and has thus far been in really good health for a 14 year old gal!
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I get this when I take in a rescue I mix it with our dog food and any dog will eat it. Then I slowly put less and less of this until they are just eating the dry dog food I want them to eat.
Alexis M.
I only feed my dog dry food but on special occasions I feed her a can of dog food as a special treat. She is a chocolate lab and loves the taste of Iams products!
Luchita M.
Pleasant Hill, CA
My dog loves this! I have a German Shepherd Collie mix and he just eats it's all up. I give it to him about 2 a week because canned dog food isn't healthy for our four legged friends. It's nice to treat him though.
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
We give this to our dog as a special treat and he loves it. He especially loves the gravy and gobbles it right up each time. It's a good value for the price
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
My dogs love this it, I will feed to them by it self or I mix it with their dry food. They go bananas for this... I love making my babies happy
Emre Y.
Chaplin 🐶 loves this! Even the packaging itself makes me him start salivating. And he told with his paws that he gives it a five ⭐️
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
My dog loves this. he loves all the chunks of beef and vegetables and gravy period makes her feel like she's eating human food
Keith-Sara S.
Parker, CO
My 2 Chihuahus love Iams canned food. Their favorite. Is the Lamb and rice and beef and veggies. They eat it right up.
Katie M.
Wallingford, PA
My dog enjoys this dog food mixed in with his dry food. Nothing special to speak of. He enjoys it as a special treat.