BY IAMS

Ariel M.
Ariel M.
My friends older cat used to eat this food. It really helped her digest her food quickly. She seemed to like it, it was always gone. I wish it came in a larger reveal able bag. I would recommend this if they have digestive issues.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
My oldest cat is now 10 years old and now that he is getting older it seems though he is having a harder time digesting the food so i have been slowly giving him this cat food. He has been doing a lot better!
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
One of the best dog food brands on the market. Definitely recommend in a heartbeat
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH
Good brand my cat enjoys it she's 7 and helps her digestive is a good choice
Amber C.
Amber C.
Empire, AL
Our cat's a pretty picky eater, but he LOVES this brand. This is the only brand that we've found that he'll eat without sticking his nose up first.
Mary Beth L.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Bought this for my cat who seemed to be having some digestion issues and it seemed to help significantly and he seems to like it pretty well
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
This is the only cat food my male cat will eat without having loose poop. The only brand that my two cats eat.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
Look at the protein content and compare it to other brands. I took my cat off Science Diet, which I thought was the best I could give him, and put him on Iams and within a month he lost two pounds. He was fat. He was fat and I didn't want to torture him into losing weight.Science Diet is full of corn flour and Iams is full of protein.