BY IAMS

Iams canned pet food now has all the nutrition and science that goes into Iams ProActive Health? dry foods. Iams canned pet foods with PreBiotics FOS helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses. Iams canned pet foods include Omega 6:Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat, improved palatability and texture and new gluten free cuts and gravy formulas.

Buy on Walmart
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
My cat's are very picky eaters (much like my son) lol so getting them to eat cat food and not just table food is a struggle. That was until i found this amazing stuff! My cats devour this in minutes and even want more! I love this stuff and it isn't pricey at all
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
My kitty loves this stuff. Since he's the only cat I usually split the can and feed once in the am and once in the pm followed by dry food all day from him to graze on.
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This used to be all my cat would eat! It was adorable every time I pulled out a can he stood on his hind legs and cried until I put down his bowl.
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
My cat loves these but she gets tired of the flavors i wish they had more. I make most of her food at home now. Very picky kitty.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
My cat loves this food. It doesn't smell bad which is a plus for me. Always finishes it. Never upsets her stomach.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Middletown, NJ
I'm assuming my cat likes this food.. It's the main brand and type of food we buy for her, and she seems to like it. But I can't give a fair review, because I'm not the one eating it (and thank goodness for that).
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Arlington, TX
My cat loves this ! He eats this like its the best food ever ! He likes the fish one , that and the chicken it's the only thing he' ll eat
Niccole T.
Niccole T.
My cat loves it...every time he hears us open a canned he comes running and rubs on us...