BY IAMS

Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
My Mom has a senior cat and this is what she feeds her. Her cat eats it no problem and is still a vibrant senior cat who is very active. Her coat is beautiful and she doesn't have dandruff. I know my Mom purchases this from Target, she says she gets it there cheaper than Petsmart.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love Iam's. This cat food is very good for our kitties and they really like the taste of the food. We also buy the indoor mix.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
My cats like this food and it doesn't upset their stomachs as much as some of the other brands i have tried.
Eric H.
Fort Recovery, OH
Price is expensive for the amount you get and seemed like the cats didn't like it all that well
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I can't really keep affording to buy something like this for my cat each time he runs out, but at least he enjoyed the bag while it lasted. My cats would pretty much eat almost anything, so giving them another bad of cat food would not do any damage to them.
Marge B.
Iams Healthy Active Maturity formula cat food is perfect for our 12 year old cat who still spends her days prowling the yard! She likes it so well she asks her other cat friends over for dinner!
Cherie E.
Raleigh, NC
Iams is the only dry cat food that they will eat regularly. I like that it is also good for them and even improve their health, coat and weight
Julie W.
Ida Grove, IA
Iams is the only cat food our cat will eat. I will say I feel better about it too since his health improved.
Chelsey P.