Iams Premium Protection Senior Plus Premium Dog Nutrition uploaded by Nina N.

BY IAMS

Premium Protection is precisely formulated using only the highest quality ingredients: DHA- Enriched with fish oil for guaranteed levels of DHA. HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM- 2X the antioxidants to help boost the immune system to healthy adult levels GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN SULFATE- Enhanced with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. HEALTHY TEETH- Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, to help reduce plaque build-up that can lead to bad breath. Iams Daily Dental Care with HMP reduces tartar build-up by up to 55%. HEALTHY WEIGHT- Helps keep older dogs at a healthy body weight. L-Carnitine to help burn fat. HEALTHY DIGESTION- Targeted fiber blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. The nutrient-rich chicken by-product meal in Iams Premium Protection is an excellent source of protein. It naturally contains minerals and amino acids essential to dogs. Iams products contain only highly refined chicken by-product meal to ensure high quality and excellent nutritional value. see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great food for my dogs. I try to keep my fur babies healthy and in as good shape as possible for as long as possible. I trust Iams brand and think that this food is a good way to do that. Iams can tend to be a little more expensive but it is a trusted brand.
Imelda H.
Imelda H.
I like this product because I always have to make sure my dogs are healthy. This product cleans their teeth and gives them many nutrients. It didn't work as well as I had hoped though. It lacked a little cleaning skills.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Redwood City, CA
My sweet labrador loves this dog food, he used to never eat the whole bowl but when he eats wet dog food mixed with this he eats it. And I also love that it doesn't make him sick like Science Diet.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Beaver Meadows, PA
My dog is older and can't walk I use the senior for the vitamins for the hips and joints
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
The quality of these products and the ingredients found inside are safe for my dog. I would recommend this to other dog parents.
Susan E.
Susan E.
Granada Hills, CA
The Toyota Prius gets excellent mileage and has needed few repairs. But the visibility is poor and it is too low to the ground.
Jean M.
Jean M.
Tell City, IN
This is the best good for my senior dog. It is the only food we purchase as it has all the special nutrients she needs!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
My dog loves to eat this brand of dog food, it is one of his favorites. It makes him much more active and happier.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Hilliard, OH
My dog liked this a lot. I feel it's pretty healhty for him. I'd buy it again for him.
Gabrielle  W.
Gabrielle W.
Louisville, KY
I love how inexpensive this product is. My dogs love this brand. This is one of their favorites.