BY IAMS

Kara G.
Kara G.
Jermyn, PA
I've been using this cat food since my cat Peter came and adopted us. He seems to enjoy it. We will continue to use it until he's a year old then we will switch to Iams adult formula.
My kitty loves this! They gave us a little bag of science diet for him when we got him but it was so expensive we had to change it to something more affordable. He had no trouble switching and has gained much needed weight. He was a neglected runt. :( He's not over weight now, just right.
Corey G.
Corey G.
Fox lake , IL
I fed this to both my fur babies when they were kittens and had no health issues with them still I love the isms brand and will continue to feed it to them as well as any new fur babies that come into the family ☺️
Britanny S.
Britanny S.
My kittens seem to love this food. I just switched them to this about a week ago, and they are almost 7 months old, so in just a couple more months I will switch them to iams adult food
Johnna H.
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
I do not trust any Iams product. Before you buy look at the ingredients and check out if it has any feedback on the web! Iams puts a lot of crap in their animal foods....
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I fed this to my kittens and they loved the taste. its also very good for them and has everything to help them grow.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
Fed this to my foster kitten before she got adopted out. she did great on it & I never had any issues with the food.
Alli S.
Alli S.
My hairy babies like this even if the kitten plays with her food more than she eats it.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Bristol, VT
We used this for our tiger cat when she was a kitten. it doesn't smell like other cat food and i felt comfortable with the ingredients.
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
Is this a healthy choose for my cat?