BY IAMS

Nutrition is a key to longevity. And Iams Premium Protection premium nutrition is a key to your pet's long, healthy and happy life. Developed by pet nutritionists and veterinarians, our most advanced formula is fortified with antioxidants, vitamins and proteins to enhance performance and vitality. Unleash your cat's inner kitten and keep your pet active and thriving at every stage of life. see more...

Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
My cat is a very picky eater and her stomach is pretty sensitive as well. But the can eat this food and be perfectly fine and asks for more.
Shane T.
Aurora, CO
Definitely an excellent product that my oldest cat loves. she is a happy and healthy kitty
Debi K.
Neptune Beach, FL
I usually buy this in the large 16-18 lb bags because my cats love it! It is a little pricey so I try to find it on Amazon for a lower amount, whenever possible.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
My dog really likes this product. My dog isn't a very picky eater. The price is very fair. I would buy this again for my dog. My dog seems to really love the taste.
Jen S.
Columbus, OH
When my cat was getting older, she seemed lethargic and wasn't eating much. We switched her to this Senior Plus formula from the indoor/fur ball formula after the vet recommended it. We also have added Iams cat treats and ewet food from Iams. She isn't 100% but hopefully she enjoys it as we try to put weight on her.
Maria B.
This is great! We feed my older cat this and she absolutely loves it! Definitely recommend it!
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty. This works best for our kitty.
Kariane J.
Montreal
My cats really enjoyed this food. Doesn't really stand out for me but always a pleasure when they created product for specific needs cat like mine