BY IAMS

Iams so good wholesome blends with savory chicken dry dog food 6.3 lbs see more...

Sarah M.
My dog will eat just about any food, he isn't picky at all. When I say he loved this food, it was not an understatement. He would eat his whole bowl and be waiting for more. I don't think it's a very bad price either so I try to get this whenever I can for him.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My dogs are really picky eaters, so when I found this dog food and they are it up like it was going out of style I knew I found something great! When buying dog food that is meat flavored make sure the first ingredients are meat products!
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog used to really like this dog food until she was diagnosed with a chicken/corn allergy and we had to switch to a new food. Not too expensive and the dog liked the flavor.
Maranda C.
My dog loves this food , she even eats the pieces she gets on the floor up !! I've also noticed she has a lot more energy instead of sleeping around all the time !
Christina N.
Buckhannon, WV
This is my dogs favorite flavor of dog food! They absolutely love the savory chicken! They have had the other types, but nothing compares to this one!
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
My dogs has been eating iams for many years now! She loves it, it doesn't make her gain too much weight and her coat is nice!
Audrey F.
I add these to my pets other food. The combination of the two fills my pet up quicker for a longer lasting appetite fill.
Chris S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Our dogs love this flavor but it's really hard to find i usually have to order online or get at the local grocery store
V L.
Crap. Costs entirely to much for corn to be it's first ingredient. . followed by chicken by product and them soybeans.
Ashley D.
Warner Robins, GA
My pup loved when it was time for us to feed him. He perked up every time he knew it was time for his feeding.