BY IAMS

Iams so good wholesome blends with savory chicken dry dog food 6.3 lbs see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
My dog will eat just about any food, he isn't picky at all. When I say he loved this food, it was not an understatement. He would eat his whole bowl and be waiting for more. I don't think it's a very bad price either so I try to get this whenever I can for him.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Pet Lover Expert
My dog used to really like this dog food until she was diagnosed with a chicken/corn allergy and we had to switch to a new food. Not too expensive and the dog liked the flavor.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
My dog loves this food , she even eats the pieces she gets on the floor up !! I've also noticed she has a lot more energy instead of sleeping around all the time !
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
My dogs has been eating iams for many years now! She loves it, it doesn't make her gain too much weight and her coat is nice!
Chris S.
Chris S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Our dogs love this flavor but it's really hard to find i usually have to order online or get at the local grocery store
Faith B.
Faith B.
Apparently good as my dog loves it. I'll continue to buy it...great value for your money.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My dogs are really picky eaters, so when I found this dog food and they are it up like it was going out of style I knew I found something great! When buying dog food that is meat flavored make sure the first ingredients are meat products!
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
I add these to my pets other food. The combination of the two fills my pet up quicker for a longer lasting appetite fill.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Buckhannon, WV
This is my dogs favorite flavor of dog food! They absolutely love the savory chicken! They have had the other types, but nothing compares to this one!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
My dog spike loves this dog food he eats the whole entire bag in two days he a small but chunky dog