BY IAMS

Iams so good wholesome blends with savory chicken dry dog food 13.5 lb see more...

Brianna A.
Portland, OR
I purchase this dog food for my beyond picky dog. He seems to love this!! I am so glad that I am able to provide him with this savory chicken dog food. I totally recommend this product!
Shonda M.
Register, GA
My dog loves this brand of dog food. We always switch up which brand to get him but our giant beast has decided this is his favorite. He's a very picky water. Good price, good value.
Kelly H.
Jenison, MI
My dog always finishes her bowl when i have this food. I like the Iams brand. I feel good giving it too her.
Heather T.
Murrieta, CA
My dogs are very picky about there dry dog food, so I thought I would try this to see if they liked it, and to my s uprising they loved it.
Claudia C.
My German Shepherd loves this food! She is very picky with food. It must be good because she eats bowl full! He favorite is the chicken!
Juliette T.
Springfield, MA
My dog loves this food. Dogs love it and it's not too pricey. Of your main concern is price then I'd go for something a bit cheaper.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have fed this to my dogs quite a few times. I change flavors for them, so they have some kind of variety. They like this kind.
Ashley L.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
My dogs are picky eaters but they all seem to very much enjoy Iams dog food.
It was a little pricey but very much worth it.
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
My dogs likes this food. The wholesome blend is really good for them. I am glad my local grocery store has them.
Mariafelix V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
First of all, I thought the name was clever until my dog tried it and realized it really is " so good" lol.