IAMS Iams Sensitive Naturals Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food 9.3 lbs uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

Iams sensitive naturals is made without chicken or corn but with easy-to-digest fish plus fruits and vegetables, so even dogs with sensitivities can enjoy perfect harmony, inside and out. Real fish is the 1st ingredient no corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save... see more...

Buy on kmart
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Leticia G.
I usually buy this brand for my 5yr old dog. He suffers from allergies and he was a sensitive stomach. He gets all his nutrients and it does not make his tummy upset. I buy once in a while, I do like to try different sensitive, hypoallergenic foods for him, so he doesn't get tired of the same. He is my special dog baby.
Niccole S.
I have put a total of two tubes, only, in the last 6 months. THATS how fantastic this works. And my yard, is infested. I live on 43 acres with cows and all kinds of wild animals. Kinda hard to treat. But this gold in a tube makes it seem I'm a little white liar when it comes to having fleas.
Virginia N.
Statham, GA
It is so hard to find dog food that my dog can actually eat. He has major allergies and unlike most dogs he's allergic to all meats other than fish. It is so difficult to find a dog food that doesn't contain chicken or some other meat that doesn't cost a fortune. This is my go to brand! So affordable and my dog loves it!
Erica Q.
My dogs really like this IAMS dog food. it contains good nutrition and does not upset my dogs stomach like some other food they tried. The only problem is the price. it gets expensive to buy this brand over and over.
I love how they did the natural dog food it's vey affordable and definitely worth the price I never have to worry about ingredients in my dogs food I really would recommend this product to anyone who cares about what they good eats
Parker S.
Anderson, SC
Love this product for my dogs because one of them is allergic to wheat. With that being so hard to find dog food without it this one doesn't and my dogs love it!!
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
My dogs love this i Sony know how it tastes obviously but they seem to rdally enjoy it . It seems really interesting because of thevingredients
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
My dogs don't like dry dog food because they always eat scraps of our food or canned wet food, but they are willing to eat this.
Megan M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My dog really loved this food. He's got a sensitive stomach and this didn't make it react badly. It also doesn't smell awful.