IAMS Iams Sensitive Naturals Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food 4 lbs uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

Iams sensitive naturals is made without chicken or corn but with easy-to-digest fish plus fruits and vegetables, so even dogs with sensitivities can enjoy perfect harmony, inside and out. Real fish is the 1st ingredient no corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save... see more...

• Has anyone used this for a dog with allergies? looking for a good...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Melitza M.
Ridgewood, NY
My cats love this brand i don't buy any other my cats wont eat anything else but this they eat it everyday
Michelle S.
My dog loves this food, she is on a special diet, really pleases her appetite
Kiera B.
Cleveland, TN
Tired this with my yorkie. He loved it and helped him get over his stomach problems. He has really bad anxiety and this was a food easy in his stomach. Downside it leaves him with horrible breath and he is super face shy so it's hard to brush his teeth.
Christine B.
Murrells Inlet, SC
She hates dog food so trying to doctor the taste up smells bad strong salmon i didn't read label well enough
Shannan W.
Dogs like this product. they aren't picky but they eat it. I trust iams product
Samantha A.
My little clara absolutely loves this dog food and shes pretty picky. if she doesn't like it, she'll bury it in the backyard but she gobbles thos one right up.
Shante I.
Watkinsville, GA
My dog has been eating this for years. The breed has allergies and this really helps their skin not to be all broken out. They love this stuff!
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I bought this to see if she would like and she loves the salmon flavor the best. I don't remember where I found this. It was expensive but she smelled and ate with out thinking about it. Spendy.
LeeAnn M.
My tiny pup being very sensitive to all kinds of ingredients this dog food is great for lilly
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
Has anyone used this for a dog with allergies? looking for a good alternative to the super pricey Taste of the Wild. supposedly this is zero chicken, which is great, but still somewhat concerned about the grains