IAMS Iams Sensitive Naturals Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food 4 lbs uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

Iams sensitive naturals is made without chicken or corn but with easy-to-digest fish plus fruits and vegetables, so even dogs with sensitivities can enjoy perfect harmony, inside and out. Real fish is the 1st ingredient no corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save... see more...

• Has anyone used this for a dog with allergies? looking for a good...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Doug G.
London, KY
This is the best dog food we've ever given our dogs. Our Pomeranian has allergy issues and is sensitive to certain foods. He was declining in health so we decided to change his food. We were shocked at what a difference a few days on this food made with his daily life and personality. If you have a dog with any health issues, you should definitely give this a try. It can be hard to find, but my local Walmart gets it and my Kroger can order it.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
I started out my pitbull puppy on this food. I was testing a bunch of different kinds to figure out why she was having so many allergies. This one seemed to help for a while, but then she started having flare-ups again. I had to change to a different dog food. Had she not been having so many issues due to being an allergy dog, this would be a great formula for her. She really liked it & it seemed to keep her full longer.
Kiera B.
Cleveland, TN
Tired this with my yorkie. He loved it and helped him get over his stomach problems. He has really bad anxiety and this was a food easy in his stomach. Downside it leaves him with horrible breath and he is super face shy so it's hard to brush his teeth.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
Since my dog has a sensitive stomach I tried the Iams sensitive ocean fish and rice dry food and he loves it. I need a bigger bag since he is 130lbs but he was able to digest this food with no problem. I would recommend this to any dog owner whose dog has a sensitive stomach.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I bought this to see if she would like and she loves the salmon flavor the best. I don't remember where I found this. It was expensive but she smelled and ate with out thinking about it. Spendy.
Samantha A.
My little clara absolutely loves this dog food and shes pretty picky. if she doesn't like it, she'll bury it in the backyard but she gobbles thos one right up.
Crystal D.
Long Beach, CA
It's pretty good for commercial food. Not too expensive. I'm assuming the taste is great since I've witness lots of dogs going at it without a problem.
Shante I.
Watkinsville, GA
My dog has been eating this for years. The breed has allergies and this really helps their skin not to be all broken out. They love this stuff!
Christine B.
Murrells Inlet, SC
She hates dog food so trying to doctor the taste up smells bad strong salmon i didn't read label well enough
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
Has anyone used this for a dog with allergies? looking for a good alternative to the super pricey Taste of the Wild. supposedly this is zero chicken, which is great, but still somewhat concerned about the grains