IAMS Iams Sensitive Naturals Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food 17.2 lbs uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

Iams sensitive naturals is made without chicken or corn but with easy-to-digest fish plus fruits and vegetables, so even dogs with sensitivities can enjoy perfect harmony, inside and out. Real fish is the 1st ingredient no corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save... see more...

• My dog has a very sensitive stomach and throws up randomly. She i...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tal A.
My dog is very picky with his food. it needs to include fresh cooked chicken with his dry food. when i gave him these, he seems to ignore the food bowl, but when offered the chicken kibble with fresh chicken, he chowed it down. really depends from person to person tho.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
As my dog is aging he seems to be having some problems with digestion. I shopped around this Iams sensitive works well for him.He is a large mixed breed so he is a big eater.The product does all it says and is priced nice.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
My dog loves this type of dog food!! We usually try to switch her foods up on her so she isn't eating the same thing all of the time, but whenever we switch back to this flavor it's a real treat for her!
Gabriela C.
My dogs love this dry food. They eat it in a heart beat. Very gentle in their stomach. Give no problems for them to digest and take out waste.(poop)
Jocelyn P.
My doggy loves this brand of food this is one of her many favorites and she is very picky as well as my cat she wont eat if its not her taste lol.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My dog was suffering from terrible skin allergies and chronic ear infections which after doing some research I suspected was due to a food allergy. I tried all of the expensive foods available for dogs with allergies and none of them worked----many of them actually made his symptoms worse! Out of desperation I decided to try this Iams formula and his symptoms disappeared----no more ear infections and constant scratching!!! He loves the taste, too. It's the only food I will ever buy for him---highly recommend!
Scarlett H.
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Jessica D.
Roanoke, VA
Our dog is aging and has a terribly sensitive stomach. After his previous dog food switched to using chicken in their food (he's allergic) we were on the quest for something for our little one. We came across this food and it was a blessing. Since starting him on the food-he has only thrown up once in a three year span. He loves the taste, however the bites are a little large and firm for small senior dogs.
Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
My 2 dogs love this food! My little dog is very picky but will always eat this food. They both know the bag and get very excited when we bring more home.
Kaitlyn L.
Granite City, IL
Very good dog food my dogs seem to enjoy it so I enjoy them enjoying it. I love my dos like families and if they don't like something I take it back They are spoiled I KNOW!!
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and throws up randomly. She is almost 2 years old and we are always looking for a good choice of dog food to feed her. I heard very good things about Iams. Does anyone else have a throwing up issue with their puppy?