BY IAMS

Iams proactive health multi-cat with chicken & salmon dry cat food 9.2 lbs see more...

Josephina M.
Cypress, TX
MY cat loves this stuff I can't seem to take her away from it. I love the way she just eats all of it and doesn't leave anything in her bowl. I love my baby so much so i buy her this all the time from the store. yes i would but it again for my baby Metallica.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
My cats love this food! They have the whole bad eaten by the end of the week. I have 4 cats so they whole multi cat thing helps when trying to feed them all. They don't seem to have as big of a hairball issue now that they are eating this food. I will keep buying this.
Nicole I.
My cat loves Iams dry food. Not too hard for her to chew, and she always asks for it. I keep buying it because she seems to like it and I like that they have food for various conditons and reasons.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
My cats love this food! We switched after my cat got sick and had major abdominal surgery. Even with her sensitive tummy she tolerates this. You've got to watch them though because they'll con you into feeding them more than they need and they get obese VERY quick. I'd rather have a fat cat who is happy than a malnourished one though. So we are glued to Iams for life!
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
I free feed my cats and a few have very sensitive stomachs so I have to get healthy food for ALL of them that they'll eat. This iams formula has been a success, recommend.
cali v.
I have three cats and they all love IAMS cat food products. I wish I could buy it more often. the price of iams is much higher than other cat foods.
Carolina D.
My cat is already getting old so this was the best selection at the store. she loves it if i let her eat the whole bag she honestly would !
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
My cats are very picky about their food but they love this cat food the chicken and salmon flavors are tasty to them.
Katina S.
Milford, DE
Cats love this cat food. They don't leave it to sit around and get eaten by others. Good quality ingredients.