BY IAMS

Iams original chicken has 2x the meat vs. Other leading brandsâ concentrated nutrition. 0% fillers. Formulated with high quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles. 7 essential nutrients for healthy heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help support a strong immune system. Tailored fiber blend, including prebiotics and beet pulp to support your cat's ability to absorb nutrients. Crunchy kibbles scrub your cat's teeth with every bite, helping to reduce plaque build-up that can lead to bad breath. Rich in omega-3s for healthy skin and coat. Formulated with l-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain healthy metabolism. see more...

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had a coupon to try this for free, so I went ahead and picked it up to mix into our cats' regular dry food (Abound). First I was surprised that there are some really big pieces in it, and I was afraid our cats would reject it, especially our older finicky queen. However, they all ate it just fine, even our old lady. I don't think I'd purchase it without a coupon, though, because it is a pricey food and they don't appear to have a urinary tract formula (which has become a requirement for our male cats as they are more prone to urinary tract issues and we have lost one to the problem).
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
I am so picky about what I feed my cats, but Iams has been their dry food most of their lives. I've switched to other brands in the past, but Iams seems the least expensive without sacrificing quality. I love that they make it easy to tell what food goes to what age group.
Manda A.
Lawndale, CA
my cat loves this food! i have been feeding her from this line since she was a kitten and she's done so well with it. she's healthy and happy with shiny coat.
the kibble is a good size and crunchy enough to keep her teeth clean. i would certainly recommend this to other cat parents!
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Iams is a brand I feel like I trust, I try to not change my cats diet and she has been eating iams original for years. She is a healthy happy indoor cat and her diet is important to me.
Christina S.
Rochester, NY
My cat really likes this food. Since using this a few months back, I have noticed that there is also less hairballs and she is not getting her ling fur matted. It has made a big difference in her overall health.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
This cat food may be more expensive but their ingredients speak for themselves and you'll save money in the long run on vet bills. This is what our vet recommends.
India G.
Toledo, OH
My cat loves this product. its the only food i buy, she truly enjoys it. it lasts us a couple months
Penny G.
This is the first time I have purchased Iams, as I just thought I'd give my cat something different, however he hasn't eaten the food as fast as usual so I'm guessing he isn't too keen on it (I normally buy Go Cat dry food, which he loves.)
hayley l.
Rye, East sussex
This brand is more expensive than some brands, but it's worth every penny. The high quality ingredients which include 2 x the amount of chicken than other brands. The benfits are also amazing- stronger immune system, healthier bones and joints, healthier coats, vitamins and nutrients.

As soon as you open the bag, you can smel the aroma of chicken. My cats always come running for there Iams!
Erica B.
Memphis, Tennessee
Skitty loves this food. She's very picky, and this is the only food she will eat. It has a good price point and is easily found at supermarkets and pet stores.